Red pheno karma sent your way bro.

Thank you brother Tang.

Hi AFN.
Weekly update,
BDXL top got the chop yesterday at day 75, I tried to leave her for longer but the trichs were fairly amber on the top part this despite a few new calix shooting white stigmas.
I left the bottom part to yellow up and the stigmas to turn orange a bit more as well. Lowered the light to 30cm.

h9r1uIB.jpg

hlqgiu6.jpg

Topbud

eI858gn.jpg

Bottombud

jBUzuDD.jpg

vCe6kNB.jpg

Results 29g wet. Expected less so happy in a way. There is still about the same amount to come from the bottom.

Now for the AutoXtreme.
This is day 49. Feeding 1L daily. 3ml Grow, 3ml Alga, 3ml Bloom, 3ml Topmax, 3ml Heaven, 1.5ml Equilibrium.
This girl has started to really flower now, white stigmas shooting everywhere.

yRmvRge.jpg

PFWtGHO.jpg

zkrjbLl.jpg

Bring it on lady!!:drool:

And finally, my Sweet Red Poison..
After couple days in a cup of water to crack and a couple more in kitchen roll sheets, it was sow directly into the pre-soaked final pot, humidity dome on and couple more days later she showed up. Straight in the cab, next to whats left of the BDXL.

tTVxcH3.jpg

:grin:

Nice work man. You've got a good staggered grow going there :)

Nice work man. You've got a good staggered grow going there :)
Thanks mate, really trying to get a good rotation going.. getting better but just not fully there yet...

My space just isn't big enough for 3 plants otherwise I'd have 3 30ish days apart.

That what I am aiming for really. You're not running your Fridge cab no more mate?

Congrats on the harvest bro.

That what I am aiming for really. You're not running your Fridge cab no more mate?

Never was running a fridge cab! I'm using a built in closet. 50cm x 70cm. I could squeeze a 3rd pot in but I really would be fighting constantly if they were all at different stages. Rather have 2 and treat them good :)

Congrats on the harvest bro.

Cheers bro.

Never was running a fridge cab! I'm using a built in closet. 50cm x 70cm. I could squeeze a 3rd pot in but I really would be fighting constantly if they were all at different stages. Rather have 2 and treat them good :)

I really thought it was a small fridge lol... Fair enough bro I got a bit more space with 70x70 and it's still a nightmare to get all three going with proper heights.. The AutoX is trying to take over the entire tent... Will probly stick with 2 for now anyway ;)

Back