I love it too bro. Have you experienced this before with autos? is it a LED thing? I ve read low temp during lights off could do this, and the leaves stokes are proper red too..I think each single one I grew had this Pink Purpleish hue to it...

Ive not had colour in an X myself but I've see a few even a jet black one grown outdoor,I would definatly say low temps bro it can bring out some real beauty.

Ive not had colour in an X myself but I've see a few even a jet black one grown outdoor,I would definatly say low temps bro it can bring out some real beauty.

Nice one bro jet black sounds amazing, I will go do some research on this it's quiet interesting.

Great looking buds dude, amazing colours. You got low lights out temps?

Great looking buds dude, amazing colours. You got low lights out temps?

Hey, thanks Grim, colors are truly amazing and she has now started to packup some serious weight I had to tie the side branches to prevent breakage, some of them were on a full horizontal stance....
No not really temps during lights off are around 18˚C, it could be due to a ratio between lights on and lights off..[?] Its 27˚C during lights on, so a drop of a bout 9˚...

I will do an update later on today, lil Red Poison is stretching her legs for me now...:cool:

Morning AFN,

Update time, 420 'Likes' on this thread, so I will start by rolling a fat doob of BigDevilXL :smoke: The cure is just about finished and it's time to test what she is about (yep I left her alone for all this time:banghead:).. Predominant citrus smell and really fresh once grinded..

So AutoX has been putting some weight on and needed a bit of bondage to stay up.. Loads of frosty bits popping out everywhere, and new runs of pistols!
We are on day 78 and I will probably start to flush in a few days..

rUEJajl.jpg

hKWmL0p.jpg

dAQYcB1.jpg

The Red Poison finally started to stretch despite a ruff start.
On day 29 right now at 33cm high.

67htyHJ.jpg

qJGWZNm.jpg

iD82MwC.jpg

Got a new comer in the garden, a 2 day DP AutoUltimate.

if4HcIR.jpg

:peace:

Hello AFN, and happy Xmas to you all... Hope you got your bellies full and your heads waved!

Here it was pretty mellow hitting hard on a Da Buddha Vaporiser, how did I live without one up until now farknows..

W1tkZNA.jpg

:Hookah:

AutoX Day 83 and RedPoison Day 34.

0zyBnvr.jpg

DvWh4qy.jpg

AutoX she has been on water only for 3 days now, and she is shooting more white pistils..

NOS0DXO.jpg

rffcLSr.jpg

igWxKhC.jpg

kxYi7F7.jpg

The Red Poison is starting to get darker green and has nearly reached the X's size. Liking her structure a lot.. Still stretching a good bit everyday.

rlu3Gzw.jpg

A7vvdIX.jpg

:peace:

The autox has really packed on the weight. Fingers crossed the red poison does the same :)

you, sir sour, are the master of adversity. I love reading thread's with problem's. unfortunately most pull their plant's after a couple problem's, but you stuck with it:grat:max :slap: for your:pimphand:.

The autox has really packed on the weight. Fingers crossed the red poison does the same :)

Hey G, she has and I am quiet happy TBH haha, the buds are compact as f... Red poison has overgrown the X overnight once she is settled I will put her on the Bloom nutes..

you, sir sour, are the master of adversity. I love reading thread's with problem's. unfortunately most pull their plant's after a couple problem's, but you stuck with it:grat:max :slap: for your:pimphand:.

Well Elsamurai thanks a lot man, means a lot... I started this thread nearly a year ago and decided to stick to it, as a continuous grow journal until I got it dialed in. There is a lot of people here on AFN which have helped me through it. Thanks for reading from the beginning and the kind comment..
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg
right back at ya! I will be over on you thread in a bit see what you got in your garden.

:cool:

Last edited:
Amazing pictures Sour.b. really loving all the colours they have got going on.

Back