I could do 3 all in 10l pots if they all ran together. But I wanted to run staggered. Still a lot of fun running in confined spaces. My narco is just getting stupidly big in a 20l pot. Already changed my space around twice to accommodate her.

I could do 3 all in 10l pots if they all ran together. But I wanted to run staggered. Still a lot of fun running in confined spaces. My narco is just getting stupidly big in a 20l pot. Already changed my space around twice to accommodate her.

I can do 2, tho 3 is a bit too cramped when you get a large girl in the cab... I am starting to think I should put good use to my CFL s and build a cab large enough for one 15L pot and get the girl to grow in there for couple of weeks, before moving her to the main tent.. :grin:

Quick update on the AutoX.
Shinny leaves are due to the neem spray I have been using still trying to get rid of the thrips:no:
I ordered some predator mites as I can't keep on spraying during flowering. Hopefully they will get rid of everything until next crop...
Still thinking they coming from my bagged soil I will probably order some nematodes to threat the soil before end. And get some good fungus going.

Day 53
GzTBO4A.jpg

lKTtmc4.jpg

1To6SEm.jpg

wvKOtm2.jpg

:peace:

Evening AFN,
Update time,

All good in the cab it seems.. 25/26˚c during lights on and lowest at 19˚c during lights off around 50RH.
Harvested the middle buds of the BDXL on day 84, still the bottom buds to go... 34g wet..

xEuHyeT.jpg

The AutoX is going well I think, but I have noticed some burnt spot on the younger leaves within the buds so I checked for bud rot straight away, looks more like a boron or iron def to me, not too sure..?? There is defo a bit of nute burns showing on the tips.
Some flicks..

Side bud
F2QVKGh.jpg

Top Bud
otLYahL.jpg

pJ18N0R.jpg

CsFlcw1.jpg

And for the young Red Poison Day 13
I tried really hard not to feed and managed up until today. Dark stems, I might be holding a red gem. :cool:

YdC5DM1.jpg

NKkZdlv.jpg

Evening AFN,
Update time,

All good in the cab it seems.. 25/26˚c during lights on and lowest at 19˚c during lights off around 50RH.
Harvested the middle buds of the BDXL on day 84, still the bottom buds to go... 34g wet..

xEuHyeT.jpg

The AutoX is going well I think, but I have noticed some burnt spot on the younger leaves within the buds so I checked for bud rot straight away, looks more like a boron or iron def to me, not too sure..?? There is defo a bit of nute burns showing on the tips.
Some flicks..

Side bud
F2QVKGh.jpg

Top Bud
otLYahL.jpg

pJ18N0R.jpg

CsFlcw1.jpg

And for the young Red Poison Day 13
I tried really hard not to feed and managed up until today. Dark stems, I might be holding a red gem. :cool:

YdC5DM1.jpg

NKkZdlv.jpg

Congrats on the harvest bro and how you convinced Darth Vador to do the trimming I don't know lol.

I love the Raw Skins dude, I use em all the time. great growing man im really impressed. Some lovely crystals production.

Well done Sour, another superb looking bud pile :)

Congrats on the harvest bro and how you convinced Darth Vador to do the trimming I don't know lol.

Hahaha thanks bro. He does go quick when using his light saber..:grin:

I love the Raw Skins dude, I use em all the time. great growing man im really impressed. Some lovely crystals production.

Cheers Grim, Raw Skins Organic Hemp, I guess I am one of those go full blast organics or dont go at all lol. They are wicked some people complain about the sticky bit not being sticky enough I don't they are just great.
Sparkly lady will be right on time for Xmas chop :)

Well done Sour, another superb looking bud pile :)

Thanks G, I am hoping to score more than with the AWW1, we ll see.

I will do an update in a bit.

Okay a bit fuzzy on this one so it will be a short one.. Ha

AutoX Day 70 on bloom nutes only now. Spotted some amber trichs on the top but the sides bud have still a bit to go.

VW5ENd9.jpg

JqYiimo.jpg

Side Buds
yN4W0kx.jpg

0b13wzu.jpg

Top Buds
x5xea16.jpg

And the Red Poison at 21 Days
She is angry it seems and got some damage from the thrips.

rE7hbHg.jpg

Loving that colour in the X.

Loving that colour in the X.

I love it too bro. Have you experienced this before with autos? is it a LED thing? I ve read low temp during lights off could do this, and the leaves stokes are proper red too..I think each single one I grew had this Pink Purpleish hue to it...

Back