I count it as one of my 5 fruit and vegetable a day.. I do love some blueberry too..

Thats exactly it man it smell of piney sweetness. I will try and do updates as often as possible for sure. Hopefully those X ladies will bring some weight with them.. :)

Forgot to ask, what you had in mind for your next crop?

Marc Emery personally gave me a Blue Cheese Auto 3 weeks ago when i went up to see him in a conference. So im thinking of running that along side another Auto Ultimate with some hardcore Lst and a scrog set up. Im also going to use a home made air pot except it will also be an auto pot so watering wont be difficult when i have the scrog net up.
Thanks for asking dude.

Marc Emery personally gave me a Blue Cheese Auto 3 weeks ago when i went up to see him in a conference. So im thinking of running that along side another Auto Ultimate with some hardcore Lst and a scrog set up. Im also going to use a home made air pot except it will also be an auto pot so watering wont be difficult when i have the scrog net up.
Thanks for asking dude.

Damn legend that man Blue Cheese sounds good.. Airpot X Autopot wut? Nice mate did you do a thread on this sounds interesting. Just ordered myself some Sweet Seeds Red Poison, Dinafem Bubba Kush and some DP Auto Ultimate too. Should be a colorful Xmas..:smoke:

Okay overdue update (as usual"uuuuggghhhh..") but update none the less.

All good in the cab second MS0006 came out again providing each plant with their own light, redone my setup with a better air circulation. Temps are good with 27˚c max with both lamps on.
Thrips population is under control, the neem oil soak and spray seems to have done the trick but I keep an eye out for those lil bastards.

Girls are looking good BDXL has stopped her stretch and as now reached a bit over half a meter high, some bottom branches but mainly one cola. Some very long and fluffy pistols started to pop. Let get some buds :)

Day40

QoQCquS.jpg

r0zMIfS.jpg

1MpxExj.jpg

Day 48 (not my usual backdrop missus was in the shower)

zjMKdbQ.jpg

R7V75Aw.jpg

The AutoXtreme has got the fattest fingered leaves I have ever seen on a plant that young, after a slow start with not much of a vertical growth and some form of weird twist on the second pair of leaves . Just started to push now still no sexing.

Day 15

OqtHrWs.jpg

Day 23

ukjCEeG.jpg

qpyjmKa.jpg

9cYQlvN.jpg

On fish a feed at the moment has I thought the plant was a bit pale and hungry. Hopefully I have my hands on a monster.
2ml Fish
2ml Heaven
1ml Alga
0.7ml Equilibrium

I will be adding the Red Poison as soon as the beans get to me. The BDXL being taller rather than larger I will defenitely be able to fit an other 15L pot in next to her until chop. I am going to try and saw a new seed every 30 days so I can try and get a harvest every month.

Peace AFN :gthumb:

Evening AFN, Weekly update.

Cab temps and temps in general have been quiet high over the weekend with rises up to 30˚c inside the tent.

The BXL seems to be enjoying having her own light starting to pack a bit more, hopefully her cola will be full by harvest time.
She is drinking at normal rate with 1L every 2 days.
A slight discoloration on the top fan leaves but nothing major for now will increase Equilibrium on the next feed. But it could be from the neem oil has I did do a strong foliar spray last week, could of been a bit too strong.
Feed : 3.5ml Grow, 3.5 Heaven, 3ml Alga, 3ml Bloom, 1.5ml Equilibrium, 0,5 Green Sensation.

Day 51.

B9WPJX2.jpg

vDi1waa.jpg

The AutoX has shown sex a couple days ago. She is an hungry girl and has put on some legs, healthy growth all around.
Feed : 2ml Grow, 2ml Alga, 2ml Heaven, 1ml Topmax.

Day 29

M61Uxoh.jpg

MBu3xqt.jpg

ecn0loX.jpg

2yASeWA.jpg

Plant are looking really healthy and great. Love the new strains your going for and il have a thread up of my Auto/Air pot once i get it done. Looking forward to seeing how these strains turn out for you man.

Thanks man, yeah I can't wait to soak the Red Poison but i might hold off a bit and see as I think the AutoXtreme is going for it and my space is limited.
Looking forward to that auto / air pot thread mate. Cheers for swinging by.

Looking great sour. Echoing Grim, but nice choice of strains :)

Morning AFN,

Due to security reason I had to hold off on updating for a bit. All good now and the ladies are looking great too.

BDXL day 60 / AutoX day 34

TWXDxw0.jpg

s5USOx2.jpg

BDXL day 67 / AutoX day 41

9oqeaeT.jpg

hy0vrO5.jpg

mKxv0cs.jpg

j9AEpPD.jpg

vXLZur9.jpg

fAl8V7u.jpg

The BDXL is nearly there top bud trichs are mainly cloudy with a few amber, bottom buds needs a bit longer. Really dense all around, with swollen calyx, smell really of citrus and honey.

AutoX is an hungry girl and was given her last 4ml of Fishmix a few days ago and has pretty much finished her stretch now, she was also really hungry for CalMag. Back on Biogrow, feeding 1L a day. She has now reached a lil higher than her roommate.

AI2IFOr.jpg

Oh and I soaked the Red Poison, I just couldnt wait any longer.

Peace AFN

I've been looking at the red poison myself. The girls are coming on nicely. How'd you find the fishmix?

You're gonna love Red Poison, definitely my most fun plant thus far :) GMan ya gotta try one, they're so much fun to look at when they get colorful later in life.

I've been looking at the red poison myself. The girls are coming on nicely. How'd you find the fishmix?

I just couldnt help it G lets hope I get a Red pheno :) I love fishmix mate and the girls too, its a stinker tho. I switch from grow to fish every feed starting week 2 up to week 5 / 6. Mixed with Algamic and sprayed when I see heavy N def seems to help well.

You're gonna love Red Poison, definitely my most fun plant thus far :) GMan ya gotta try one, they're so much fun to look at when they get colorful later in life.

Hey Anthro, thanks for stopping by man. She looks like a fascinating plant I can't wait to grow her.
:peace:

Back