Another overdue update.

Girls are on day 55 and 53 respectively.

Feed as changed and is now up to:
-3mlgrow
-3mlalga
-3mlbloom
-1mlGreenSensation (raised over 3 feed from 0.5ml)
+Cal-mag

I started some heavy bondage on each of AWW1 branches to try and spread and get some air going in the middle, she seems to like it and perk back to the light really quickly.
AWW1 is being the center of attention and AWW2 is not getting as much light has she needs.
Even by adding the CFLs I don't feel I get enough light and it seems more obvious that a second MS006 in there would definitely help. Not to mention the young Big Devil XL which is under the canopy dont get any of it .. The hunt continues TaNg's Thang

A cab photo to illustrate
eGb6okX.jpg

AWW1 and AWW2 group shot
R90pswZ.jpg

AWW1
tgsT4DI.jpg

Tgc5h4C.jpg

some deficiency going I not too sure..

NaWneuq.jpg

under the skirt

qKpfKmx.jpg

the extended bondage

AWW2

QB0O70k.jpg

The internodal space is quiet long but hopefully I will still be able to get something decent from this girl.

:peace:

Looking great bro.

Hey man i said i may as well stop by your thread and have a look. They are looking great man, you must be getting that lovely smell for the Awws.

Looking great bro.

Cheers bro, and congrats on the AFN Gardian Award, well deserved my friend. :clap:

Hey man i said i may as well stop by your thread and have a look. They are looking great man, you must be getting that lovely smell for the Awws.

Thanks for stopping by Grim, the smell is lovely a mix of Grapefruit, lemon, nutmeg.. Not super pungent yet but every day i can smell something different.

:smoke:

Feed of water and cal-mag with a fair bit of run-off tonight as I believe I have a slight salt build up, but don't want the girls to go under too much stress.

Hey Sour. Only just found your thread and read the lot. Nice grows man. Ww is definitely on my list. Keep up the great work :)

Hey Sour. Only just found your thread and read the lot. Nice grows man. Ww is definitely on my list. Keep up the great work :)

Hey Gman thanks for swinging by man, and the kind words. I will come have a look at your threads in a bit. WW is beautiful, can't wait for some dank nug.

Quick update, following Namvet and Waira 's advices in the Live Help thread:d5:, I did a foliar spray with Cal-Mag while I could still do it and in my feed I upped the Cal-Mag to the max recommended by the maker 5ml/4L and re-upped a bit my Grow as AWW1 was showing some N def.
Clear changes on AWW2 but AWW1 was on advanced stage of Mag def so still a fair bit of burns. Planning to feed an other strong dose of Cal-mag on the next feed and see. No pictures today but will do an other update on Monday.

Oh and got me self a nearly new shinny MS006 which should be up and running on Monday.. It's going to be bright in there.. Happy days. Lets grow some fat buds!
:cool:

Glad to see you have everything under control man.

Hello AFN,

Been a good couple weeks since my last update, but I find hard to juggle with the all life, grow, document, share... I am just new to the all forum game. I plan on getting better tho...
Anyway I got some times on my hands so lets catch up.

So the deficiency really blew out on AWW1 probably due to it's late stage, and dealt with for AWW2 (Cheers to Waira and Namvet for the help) . Most of the dried out leaves were kept as they are holding on pretty well, the ones easy to remove where discarded.

After a long time searching I finally found a second hand MS0006 for a decent price which was added to the Highlite0006. :dance2:
But adding more light and one of my fans dying, also added a load more heat which added with the deficiency really cooked out some leaves, curling over.
Frozen water bottles and keeping the door of the tent slightly open when I am around seems to have kept it under 30˚.
New tower fan should be with soon.

I kept Biogrow in the solution for a good part of week 8-9-10 and beginning of 11 reducing and eventually stopping to be now on
-4ml Bloom
-4ml Topmax
-3ml BioHeaven
-1ml Green Sensation

Feeding 1L each a day.

A few photos from the last time they were out of the tent a few days ago. Buds are now fattening which is what I was looking for, after a bad start,the Mag def, the heat stress, it's now week 12 and I will be stopping nutes at the week 13 mark maybe longer for AWW2.
(Day 84 and 81)

AWW1

Juy5y37.jpg

PBiRKyx.jpg

AWW2

ZIXIdEn.jpg

KLWTvju.jpg

That's it for now.

Last edited:
They have really gotten it bad man its a shame. But the buds are looking great.

They have really gotten it bad man its a shame. But the buds are looking great.

Grim, they got it good man the heat made it even harder for me.. The buds are not swelling as much as I wished, and when I see your girl which resemble to the pheno of my AWW1...:tiphat: nice!
Live and learn.. I will do DP proud one day..haha

I think I am going to rethink my room and make sure i got enough fresh air intake going, it's a tricky space so it's hard to get good circulation, the tower fan has made no difference at all.. Summer will soon be over, even if I have a mixed feeling about it in a way I am glad its nearly winter as I find dealing with low temps easier than dealing with high ones..

Back