Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

I decided to see how much oily ash I could just burn off. Had her glowing cherry red. It never changed the properties of the metal. Left a white ash coat.
full

:toke:

Mine is still running well used it in a bong and a few pipes. Very solid screen/screw...
Hey Ripper, quick question for ya... have you noticed yours to get clogged up after like 4-5 days of constant use? I seen some say it can't get clogged coz of design, but I have clogged mine 4 times so far...was making it hard to draw... I just haven't seen anyone else yet who has clogged it up like I have thats why i wanted to ask...

Hey Ripper, quick question for ya... have you noticed yours to get clogged up after like 4-5 days of constant use? I seen some say it can't get clogged coz of design, but I have clogged mine 4 times so far...was making it hard to draw... I just haven't seen anyone else yet who has clogged it up like I have thats why i wanted to ask...
I got clogged once but after that I take it out after each session is finished and give hold the top of it and stretch the screw a bit and it cleans out.

I got clogged once but after that I take it out after each session is finished and give hold the top of it and stretch the screw a bit and it cleans out.
Ya same here. After the last hit I pull out the Smokin Screw and pinch the small end and stretch it out a bit and let it snap beck. That seems to do the job. Then after a week or so or when I clean the bowl I just put in in the little tub of salt and isoprpyl that I use for cleaning my bowls. Comes out pretty good too.

Ya same here. After the last hit I pull out the Smokin Screw and pinch the small end and stretch it out a bit and let it snap beck. That seems to do the job. Then I just put in in the little tub of salt and isoprpyl that I use for cleaning my bowls. Comes out pretty good too.
yeah, mine gets to a point where that snapping back doesn't help... so i end up having to soak, then it's back to normal again..

I even try brushing it off into between hits, but after 4-5 days of very heavy use... it's totally clogged, at first i wasn't gonna mention, coz other's said it can't clog because of design, but I not find that to be true... I still love the thing, I just wanted to know if anyone else had issues like me, maybe not as heavy smokers as me maybe, am not sure why mine gets to that point but no-one else really has yet..

Back