Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

Sorry to hear that, I can sympathize having lost one myself. I don’t want to use my bongs without one now. The 5 pack is handy.
This is certainly one of those why didn’t I think of it moments.
Next week can't come fast enough as this month we're tapped of funds. Then it will be Smokin Screws to the rescue again keeping pipes and bongs cleaner.

I received the 5 pack that I ordered last week. The ordering page is easy to navigate and they accept all the normal payment methods.
They also sent me a 6th Screw with a 2-inch handle. A pleasant surprise.
full

full

:toke:

I have misplaced mine I'm putting a order in for 5 pack today. I love this rig. I used it constantly but I bashed out some Ash and forgot about it it got mixed in and dumped. It is super solid material that will last and last. Let them soak in a cleaning solution overnight I see one lasting a year easy. I just know I need one right now lol.

:baked: :haha::haha::haha: .....
original.gif
DO NOT MAKE BUNGHOLE ANGREEE!! :rofl:..... musta been a helluva ash heap deeewd,...!

Well after loosing mine outside on the patio deck. I had ordered a 5 pack to replace it so I'll have a few spares and going to give one to a friend that helps me out from time to time out here. Now I don't have to worry if I leave mine in the outside tray as the patio deck is fully enclosed now. Rock on Smokin Screws just wish I knew about these sooner as I they are awesome.

I have misplaced mine I'm putting a order in for 5 pack today. I love this rig. I used it constantly but I bashed out some Ash and forgot about it it got mixed in and dumped. It is super solid material that will last and last. Let them soak in a cleaning solution overnight I see one lasting a year easy. I just know I need one right now lol.
I bought a 5 pack I mostly use it in my bong for hash....i need to to take a thin gauge wire to hook it from its handle to hook it on the bong so i dont lose them. I really like how the device works.

Back