Dutch Passion Slims DP Auto Ultimate x 2 Autopot grow

@pop22 @budelee What do you think of 2 stage harvests
its not any more trouble than trimming the whole plant at once.. if you need to take those trichs to amber, this may be the only way to get the lowers there without losing the tops...

Day 90
Still putting on some bud weight...Probably harvest the top of AU#1 on Saturday. There is a LOT of popcorn under these tops...Brush is so thick, my led's can't penetrate it. Has anyone had success harvesting just the tops and then let the bottom popcorn grow into buds? Or is the plant so damaged that it will never heal itself to grow buds? Any advice would be awesome...thanks everyone!
View attachment 790268
View attachment 790269
View attachment 790270
Wtf... looking awesome in here bro!!! My best yields were with DP,but dang if most of mine didnt go to110-120 days, killed my 1.5 month turnaround.....

I've been thinking of experimenting with select harvesting. Could be a good method to get the most from your buds.

when weather allows, i do selective harvest on the outdoor photos and it give an extra 6-12oz bud that would just end up in the hash making bin if chopped at once.

Wow @slimjim00 looking amazing in there!! Definitely give a selective harvest a try. Just keep an eye out for hermy traits once you select chop the tops, as the stress might be too much for the plant to handle.(just going from what i have seen on photo selective harvesting)

Thanks everyone for the kind words and the advice on 2 step harvesting/staggered harvesting...I think I am a little too far along..the pistols on the popcorn are receding & turning brown, I think i'm too late...
Clemsonboss, I use 1 400w LED per plant...I use 2 Autopots...I just wish I had more headroom..i am only 5ft/1.5m.

I was using a 400w HPS before i moved to LED...I was putting 2 - 4 plants under 400w HPS with average sized plants...I moved to LED because I could hang them higher (my tent is only 5ft and I want BIG plants lol), they do not put off much heat compared to the HPS and my electric bill is a bit less with LED. I am no LED expert, but there are a bunch on here at AFN...There is a TON of info about LED out there and many options...I love mine...

Back