Dutch Passion Slims DP Auto Ultimate x 2 Autopot grow

So the led don't but much heat off. So when you start your baby's. How far a way is your led light. An do you move your light after a few weeks. Or how far should the light be?
id check with your manufacturer mate. theyre all very different so not a great idea to copy someone unless youve got the same lights.

Thanks Evilscotsman! I cant wait until mine are dry!! Just harvested this weekend and started 2 new beans...another AU and a DP Blackberry Kush!
DAY 94 Harvest Day:
20170813_143446.jpg
20170813_160434.jpg

Hmm tips...How big is your growroom? They took to LST like a champ...I even broke a cola off at its base and taped it up and it still grew! She took everything i threw at her...Patience..took 90+ days to harvest...Good luck my friend!!
I've only got a 60×60×140cm tent so I'll push the LST to the max with the space I've got :)

Thanks bud :)

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

My 3 day old sprouts are about 30 inch from my 2 Mars Hydro II 400w panels. That was what was recommended with the paperwork i got with the lights...
yeah i ive got the mars 600s i start at 30" and work it down gradually to 18" in bloom. i found it was a bit intense for my seedlings so got a 130w cfl for the first couple weeks and the early growth has been much better

Back