Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Shes a beast dude great growing

Cheers my man :pass:

Absolutely killer man, good job with the gnats... plants look great, not even a sign they were there!

I think I got them just in time before it slowed the lady's... infact I think they slowed one of my jack by few days, jack no.01 just stopped going any where for a few days had a big sulk but as soon I sanded the soil she took off again.

Slater gotta say, you really got it goin on in the Groom! NICE

Thanks dude, nothing but good genetics and you get great results... Zamnesia and Fastbuds for the win

Awesome set up bro.. Really well played fella.

Thanks @HaggisHaze ... This sounds weird but I wanna smoke your name... that strain needs beeding :headbang:

I have 5 Barney's PE just over 2 weeks old atm and fit n healthy, wondered what your dry weights for the PE were if poss. Ta

I didn't do as well as I know the Pineapple can do, I was little disappointed in the end I only got 3oz form her. It was my fault, I know that. I stressed her to much in training and slowed her one too many times... she does not like to be fucked about with to much, not even a bit of defoliation but this all could have been just my plant. I have bought some more beans to give it another go. Mind you the smoke is wonderful, flavorsome with nice heavy punch, all worth it for that.

Thought I would look into buying a trim bin, they look the bizz in getting the job done... but you can F*** off if you think you can charge me near on £70 for what is effectively 2 washing up bowls molded with super fine screen at the bottom of one...That's is just taking the piss

Thought I would look into buying a trim bin, they look the bizz in getting the job done... but you can F*** off if you think you can charge me near on £70 for what is effectively 2 washing up bowls molded with super fine screen at the bottom of one...That's is just taking the piss
I hear ya. Picked one up my self. I was just too lazy to find something else and had a little extra money kicking around. I regret nothing! Haha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I hear ya. Picked one up my self. I was just too lazy to find something else and had a little extra money kicking around. I regret nothing! Haha

I'm sure I wouldn't regret it but its getting it passed the bank for that cost (the misses) and justifying it... she will just tell me to make one.

I'm sure I wouldn't regret it but its getting it passed the bank for that cost (the misses) and justifying it... she will just tell me to make one.
I know what you mean about the misses and hobbie costs bro. But hey! I'll sub to a thread about that! 'Slater Build - DIY Ultimate PimpYoTrimBin' tag me :p
alright.gif

UP DATE
Well its been fun in the loft battling this mini heat wave we are having in the UK. So glad I've got cobs or I would be totally F***ed. I've had to install an intake fan today... not sure if it did much. Boxing on the tent seems to be working though. Out side temps of 37c in the loft today, main tent peaked at 32.2c.

Here is a general tent pic and shots of the 2 Zamnesia Jack Herer on a test grow...

Tent.jpg

Jack no.01

JH_01_D50_01.jpg

Jack no.02

JH_02_D50_01.jpg

UP DATE
Well its been fun in the loft battling this mini heat wave we are having in the UK. So glad I've got cobs or I would be totally F***ed. I've had to install an intake fan today... not sure if it did much. Boxing on the tent seems to be working though. Out side temps of 37c in the loft today, main tent peaked at 32.2c.

Here is a general tent pic and shots of the 2 Zamnesia Jack Herer on a test grow...

View attachment 754950

Jack no.01

View attachment 754945

Jack no.02

View attachment 754947
Jack no.1 is just loving life! Hope they'll cope with you're temps!

GGparty.jpg

UP DATE

fastbuds Gorilla Glue week 8

She's getting bigger, may need to brace some of her branches soon. Living up to her name, super sticky, just like glue. Not as smelly as I expected and I can't quite pinpoint what she smells of but its nice what ever it is.

gg_d57.jpg

Jack Herer by Zamnesia week 7

JH_01_D54.jpg

JH_02_D54.jpg

:pass:

Now I'm ph'ing and going loco for coco Its time I started EC my feed. Now I seem to understand the concept of starting low 0.5-.06 and working my way up through out the grow to about 1.8. What I don't quite get is the mixing of the nutes, is it all equal amount or are you putiing in say you extra's first them buffering with your grow / blooms. Just a little confused on this one
@jingo how do you approach this, you use ppm don't you ?

Back