Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Thanks @witchyhour , when they say fastbuds they mean it, unbelievable fast growth on the buds. Going to run with west coast OG next with the new light in my smaller tent.
Sounds great! I have my Tangiematic baby here...
f1fc36194e2db12ccbd4712019321945.jpg
f4a29399c7434feddc9c95eaee487d0e.jpg
d1c76eb00840cc0e997373978c305e1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

View attachment 749981

UP DATE

Day 50... or there abouts

Sorry for my crapness on keeping this tour going but my life has got in the way, been a bit busy and with what time I could spare I've been putting my efforts into my test grow journal.

Well where are we at, she has blossomed into a wonderful plant, she's going to do well if I can get her across the finish line. Dam she's going to have some phat buds and lots them by the looks of things. She's a little calcium heavy but seems to love the light though.

View attachment 749990

View attachment 749991

So what else has been happening in the loft garden... ITS BEEN WAR MAN ! The Battle of The Fungus fucking Gnats... thought I had under control... yer right !
Done all the tricks, dried the pots out, fan over the top of the pots, yellow sticky paper... its kept them down but the cycle is not broken so the last thing to do before we resort to napalm is to do the sand trick. Will tackle it tonight on all the pots (I think one of my jacks has had enough, she a bit sulky) been putting it off as I have air pots... that's all the holes to fill as well, seen the little fucker coming out of them.

View attachment 749992

Slater loft has not been idle... I'm building another light, looking like we may have lift off tonight, just the control box to finish off. Its for my other tent, I've turned my prop tent on its side and gained 20cm. I think I can do a full grow in there with some good training. I'm going to start a thread in the LED DIY section for the full build pics and test grow.
Naming her the umbrella 3 (her idea's are base on Growmau5's canopy 10)
3 x citizen 1212 (3500k)
8 x 3w Red (660nm)
4 x 3w Far Red (745nm)
2 x 3w UV (380 -390nm)
2 x 3 w Royal Blue (440nm)

View attachment 750011

View attachment 750010

View attachment 750012

And look what turned up in the post today, lets see what the fuss is about then, if they are are entertaining as the man him self then we should be in for some fun. When I start them I'm not sure, thinking of using my stock up with the new light so i can see what difference it makes.

View attachment 750018

@jingo @NugNoob @Raoul-Duke @Eekman @Frankthetank @sanguine @hippy71 @iampepe @Devonknowshow @2Stoned2Care @Maria Sanchez @witchyhour @WalterW ... and loads more, too stoned to remember every one's name

:pass:

Looking good, @Slater!
:slap:

I got my seeds on the 420 deal (GG, OG and G14) soon as they arrive I see nothing but amazing tangie grows... can't wait see what you do with her.
Thanks, and Gorilla Glue is one of my top desired strains to try, so I'll be watching you! [emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

GGparty.jpg

Day 53

The war of the fugus gnat is over, I think I have won... he say's...
covered the top of the soil with about 10mm of sand and wrapped the air pots in clingfilm to plug the holes... only seen a couple last night when watering, they met death on there way out of tent

giphy24.gif

Dam I can't wait to see what this girl gives me in the end

WP_20170519_20_15_04_Rich.jpg

WP_20170519_20_15_21_Rich (2).jpg

Awesome set up bro.. Really well played fella.

I have 5 Barney's PE just over 2 weeks old atm and fit n healthy, wondered what your dry weights for the PE were if poss. Ta

Back