Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Now I'm ph'ing and going loco for coco Its time I started EC my feed. Now I seem to understand the concept of starting low 0.5-.06 and working my way up through out the grow to about 1.8. What I don't quite get is the mixing of the nutes, is it all equal amount or are you putiing in say you extra's first them buffering with your grow / blooms. Just a little confused on this one
@jingo how do you approach this, you use ppm don't you ?

nice looking toy u got there m8 ... :headbang:

sorry i can't help with ppm's, i went the biotab road instead :haha:

m8 use are gonna love the GG, one of my favorite smokes ever :smoking:.... perfect hybrid effect ... just puts you in a damn good mood :vibe:

nice looking toy u got there m8 ... :headbang:

sorry i can't help with ppm's, i went the biotab road instead :haha:

m8 use are gonna love the GG, one of my favorite smokes ever :smoking:.... perfect hybrid effect ... just puts you in a damn good mood :vibe:

thank my man, she is a great grow some of the rock hard nugs I've grown and she only just start kick it up a gear. Going to be having to hold her branches up I think soon.

Now I'm ph'ing and going loco for coco Its time I started EC my feed. Now I seem to understand the concept of starting low 0.5-.06 and working my way up through out the grow to about 1.8. What I don't quite get is the mixing of the nutes, is it all equal amount or are you putiing in say you extra's first them buffering with your grow / blooms. Just a little confused on this one
@jingo how do you approach this, you use ppm don't you ?
Ella mukka,I grow in coco,I'll try and explain how I do it lol.first of all,what's your background ec?? Are you growing from seed in coco? If yes,start low on the ec...I go for about 0.4 ec with seedlings,because my background ec is 0.5...shite water here man!! I use canna coco nutes,and yeah,you put equal amounts of A+B in to the water.obviously A first...give it a good mix,then the same amount of B,give that another good mix.the best way to find out how much nutes you'll need is to drop 1ml of A mix it up,and then B into a litre of water,and mix it up,then check your ec...then it should be simple arithmetic to work out how many mls of nutes you need to how many litres you want to feed them...does that make sense??
Coco is great,and once you get the hang of it,nothing beats it in my opinion bro.

and yeah,you put equal amounts of A+B in to the water

Thanks @Lizardking , that's the info I needed :slap: My first coco run will be with the remo nutes and by all accounts and the tests on AFN their feed chart is near spot on which has to be a first in the industry listening to the old pro's.
My intention was to go coco in the end, now I'm getting the hang of this growing lark I think I'm ready.... here's the link to the grow journal, i've doubled up with @budelee for this one just for the shits and giggles.

No worry bro,glad I could help...I've seen the plants you've grown so far,and all look real nice to me,once you get the hang of this coco lark,you'll be growing monster plants man lol.
0.3 background ec ain't too bad...a lot better this my water,mines full of chalk,the only good thing is that I never get any cal defficencies.
Cheers for the link man,I'll have a quick nose,just put my first diary up aswell,I tagged you in it...come have a look :pass:

Thanks @Lizardking , that's the info I needed :slap: My first coco run will be with the remo nutes and by all accounts and the tests on AFN their feed chart is near spot on which has to be a first in the industry listening to the old pro's.
My intention was to go coco in the end, now I'm getting the hang of this growing lark I think I'm ready.... here's the link to the grow journal, i've doubled up with @budelee for this one just for the shits and giggles.
I never bothered measuring EC or parts per million when I was using Remo nutrients. They have some beneficials and some stuff to feed them in there so really it's organic and you don't have to concern yourself quite as much with your pH and your runoff Etc. The main thing I try and do when I'm mixing up nutrients for coco or Hydro is put in my alkaline substances first and then finishing with the grow last. So the minerals kind of go into the mix in the middle of the group.

If there was one piece of advice I have with Remo that's trust the schedule and go ahead and feed them full strength.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I never bothered measuring EC or parts per million when I was using Remo nutrients. They have some beneficials and some stuff to feed them in there so really it's organic and you don't have to concern yourself quite as much with your pH and your runoff Etc. The main thing I try and do when I'm mixing up nutrients for coco or Hydro is put in my alkaline substances first and then finishing with the grow last. So the minerals kind of go into the mix in the middle of the group.

If there was one piece of advice I have with Remo that's trust the schedule and go ahead and feed them full strength.

Current Diaries

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I'm going to stick to the remo schedule for the grow, that's why I chose them in the end for there ease. The reason for looking into EC and experimenting is that I'm down for testing some nutes by a company called Cellmax and I'm guessing there feed schedule won't be as accurate as remo's.

Current Diaries

I'm going to stick to the remo schedule for the grow, that's why I chose them in the end for there ease. The reason for looking into EC and experimenting is that I'm down for testing some nutes by a company called Cellmax and I'm guessing there feed schedule won't be as accurate as remo's.

No worry bro,glad I could help...I've seen the plants you've grown so far,and all look real nice to me,once you get the hang of this coco lark,you'll be growing monster plants man lol.
0.3 background ec ain't too bad...a lot better this my water,mines full of chalk,the only good thing is that I never get any cal defficencies.
Cheers for the link man,I'll have a quick nose,just put my first diary up aswell,I tagged you in it...come have a look :pass:

Thanks man, think I will be down to just the 2 plants now in the main tent after this grow and getting that scrog net out. Got that funny felling they might get a bit bigger than I'm used to.

Back