Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

I'm going to stick to the remo schedule for the grow, that's why I chose them in the end for there ease. The reason for looking into EC and experimenting is that I'm down for testing some nutes by a company called Cellmax and I'm guessing there feed schedule won't be as accurate as remo's.
Part of the reason I didn't bother measuring was some of the early testers were getting insanely high parts per million and it wouldn't even translate over to what I was using. I don't know if their readings are inaccurate or what the deal was but from my understanding the nutrients are using chelated minerals which is different than from what I use most of the time.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Plants are looking great slater! The bluelab combo meter is a great piece of kit ive had mine for nearly 2 years now- i calibrate it every few months and it never drifts out

Slater, YOU DA MAN:worship:.................till the wife gets home

Thanks guys, the girls are getting there. The Gorrilla Glue was due to finish up this week but i recon she's got 3 more to go at the most. With the jacks my bet is they are going to do the 12 weeks.
Loving the new toy... and how out was my previous pH pen. When they say blue lab is precise they mean it. Even though my old Ph pen calibrated well, got my tap water pH perfect but when I was adding the nutes it must have never got it right. It possible explains my calcium deficiency (I hate spelling that word) in my GG now. I was adding pH down when they was no need to, my PK had brought it down to around 6.4 . Lesson learnt, buy a Bluelabs from the start.... still not told her.

Thanks guys, the girls are getting there. The Gorrilla Glue was due to finish up this week but i recon she's got 3 more to go at the most. With the jacks my bet is they are going to do the 12 weeks.
Loving the new toy... and how out was my previous pH pen. When they say blue lab is precise they mean it. Even though my old Ph pen calibrated well, got my tap water pH perfect but when I was adding the nutes it must have never got it right. It possible explains my calcium deficiency (I hate spelling that word) in my GG now. I was adding pH down when they was no need to, my PK had brought it down to around 6.4 . Lesson learnt, buy a Bluelabs from the start.... still not told her.
very nice whats one of the lil blue lab boxs go for these days i remember my buddy buyin a e.c thingy a while back was 100 quid maybe more

very nice whats one of the lil blue lab boxs go for these days i remember my buddy buyin a e.c thingy a while back was 100 quid maybe more

I got a deal on the box that's why I got it in the end, I only went in for ducting parts... was on for £189 in the shop but by a stroke of stoned memory luck I remembered something... they had it for £150 online so bought it up and got the the money off, stupid not to... that's how I'm selling it to the misses..

I got a deal on the box that's why I got it in the end, I only went in for ducting parts... was on for £189 in the shop but by a stroke of stoned memory luck I remembered something... they had it for £150 online so bought it up and got the the money off, stupid not to... that's how I'm selling it to the misses..
nice deal there

If you say that right after you tell her how beautiful she is, it might just work!:kissass: HEHE

Back