Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Good to see ya still kickin around. Hadn't seen you in LS in awhile.
sl.gif

Looking lovely that plant mate...shaping up like she's gonna have a real fat cola on her.fungus gnats...arggghhh,I feel ya pain,had them cpl times myself,resorted to lining the tops of the pots with sand.
What's the Jutes then mukka,I'm always on the look out for new stuff to try.
And what can I say about that light you've conjured up...I wish I had diy skills like yours,me and electrics are a no no lol.
Bang on bro :pass:

Thanks @Lizardking really enjoying my first @FastBuds grow. Think I will have to just get the tape measure out for the first time on a bud.
The nute line is something I've had my eye on for a few months, came across the guy on YouTube (urbanremo) check him out. Dam he grow some good looking weed and there is plenty of documented grows using the range. Some guys on here are having good results.

I had an idea last night as i was putting the sand on the top of the soil... I'm going to wrap the pots in clingfilm covering the holes. Only need to do this for a week or 2 until the cycle is broken then take it off. Save having to plug all those holes individually.

Good to see ya still kickin around. Hadn't seen you in LS in awhile.
View attachment 750367

Thanks man, been busy in the day and away from computer a lot so no skiving in LS just keeping my AW duty's up... that will change over the next few weeks my job will require me to sit infront of my laptop for next couple of months... LS will be open on the second screen

Awesome job bro on the grow and the light. Sorry about the gnats... I know all about that shit. Also try Hydrogen Peroxide mixed into water. Not sure if it's ok to mix with nutes as well, but I'd try it w.o nutes to be safe.

1 part H202 diluted into 3 parts water. Supposed to kill eggs and larvae and oxygenate the root structure a bit as well!

Cheers dude and keep rocking on!

Thanks @Lizardking really enjoying my first @FastBuds grow. Think I will have to just get the tape measure out for the first time on a bud.
The nute line is something I've had my eye on for a few months, came across the guy on YouTube (urbanremo) check him out. Dam he grow some good looking weed and there is plenty of documented grows using the range. Some guys on here are having good results.
I really rate fastbuds,I've done a few grows with their stuff now,and the only strain that let me down was blackberry...very airy buds,thought a pixie had been in my tent before chopping and stolen 2-3 oz from her lol.nice smoke though...very peppery and spicy,not smoked anything like that before.ive just started a new grow of fastbuds.got a gorilla glue going like ya self,read and seen good things about it,so fingers crossed for a gooden.
I'll go and have a sniff around the interweb on those notes your using...top bombing mukka :hookah:

Looking great, once those buds start plumping up...yum!

I'm just starting my first FB, too. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Looking great, once those buds start plumping up...yum!

I'm just starting my first FB, too. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks @witchyhour , when they say fastbuds they mean it, unbelievable fast growth on the buds. Going to run with west coast OG next with the new light in my smaller tent.

I really rate fastbuds,I've done a few grows with their stuff now,and the only strain that let me down was blackberry...very airy buds,thought a pixie had been in my tent before chopping and stolen 2-3 oz from her lol.nice smoke though...very peppery and spicy,not smoked anything like that before.ive just started a new grow of fastbuds.got a gorilla glue going like ya self,read and seen good things about it,so fingers crossed for a gooden.
I'll go and have a sniff around the interweb on those notes your using...top bombing mukka :hookah:

so far she makes want to do this every time i open the tent

giphy16.gif

Back