Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Sorry to hear bout the gnats. Hope you get that all sorted out. And no worries about the updates man, life happens! I am loving your new light build, I will definitely need to pick your brain when I do my own build. :muahaha: You're girls look like they're loving life. Awesome job as always! :pass:

Edit: Forgot to say, I love that controller! Reminds me of an old gameboy or a NES controller. Good stuff.

Awesome job slater bro,that light is awesome well done,i think i am going to make a new light like my old one but with 3000k 90cri just for flowering

3000k is where I'm going next for my main tent, the idea is to test this new build out before i spank the cash on the good stuff like the cree chips instead of the Epiled I have used for this build. Getting those push fit stars next time, I don not recommend soldering.

What size are them Nute bottles my friend?

Looks like the loft if full of activity Slater. Nice DIY light there, kudo's. you do alot for AFN without being asked. Don't think it goes unnoticed.

Peace

View attachment 750033

thanks @Eekman , they are the 1ltr tester size. Found them for sale in one place in the UK. Didn't want to commit to the full size ones until I've seen them in action.
:pass:

Sorry to hear bout the gnats. Hope you get that all sorted out. And no worries about the updates man, life happens! I am loving your new light build, I will definitely need to pick your brain when I do my own build. :muahaha: You're girls look like they're loving life. Awesome job as always! :pass:

Edit: Forgot to say, I love that controller! Reminds me of an old gameboy or a NES controller. Good stuff.

Thanks dude, no worry loved to help you out on a build... It worth taking a soldering course, that skill don't come quick.
I started to pull my DJ moves on the box last night as I was putting it together :rofl:... that box has dropped some supper phat imaginary beats

Looking lovely that plant mate...shaping up like she's gonna have a real fat cola on her.fungus gnats...arggghhh,I feel ya pain,had them cpl times myself,resorted to lining the tops of the pots with sand.
What's the Jutes then mukka,I'm always on the look out for new stuff to try.
And what can I say about that light you've conjured up...I wish I had diy skills like yours,me and electrics are a no no lol.
Bang on bro :pass:

Back