Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Very nice dude! Congrats on the pineapple harvest! Can't wait to get my hands on some one day! A trip on the tropic terps sounds bad ass lol. Subbed up late, but I'm here now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

GGparty.jpg

Day 15

our roots are down and we are now starting to pick the pace up a bit... I feel she is behind by a couple of days, she's just a little bit of a slow starter.
The action is not far off now.

GG_D15.jpg

:pass:

GGparty.jpg

Time for an up date on the glue... Started her training, removed one leaf and given her a bit of light burn... :face:

Tip -
When using opticfoilar spray and COB's don't turn the cobs up to near full just after you have sprayed a Gorilla Glue plant or this happens

GG_D20.jpg

She seems OK with the training so far, I'm choosing to not to defoliate much, one leaf removed so far to open the center up. On the last grow I feel that heavy defoliation may have effect yield so this grow I'm going to do very little through out the grow, only if blocking a bud site.

GG_D20_01.jpg

GG_D23.jpg

GG_D24.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

You have some wonderful grows @Slater I was gonna ask what the tube is under your pots?

Thank dude.
Its an 80w green house tube heater, completely water proof. Awesome little heater. Its switch off at the moment but its on all through out the winter to help bolster my hot box hooked up to my intake. It can add about 5c - 7c.

Back