Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Love every update in here man! When it comes to beautiful pics with beautiful plants this is one of my favorite journals to check in on man. Thanks for sharing bro.
View attachment 738424

giphy23.gif

Very nice dude! Congrats on the pineapple harvest! Can't wait to get my hands on some one day! A trip on the tropic terps sounds bad ass lol. Subbed up late, but I'm here now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

shit sorry dude forgot to reply... her smell is something else, really quite amazing. I get it now why quite a lot of growers have her in there rotation. She's got the possibility of becoming large (I did not do her justice), smell is out of this world and from the sample smoke I've had she even tastes of pineapple's. Must try fast buds next to compare with Barnies farm.

Missed this one too by look of it!
I'm in uk and grow in the loft , two tents - determined to make it work. So far so good!

you've missed nothing my friend, I've just been distracted with a new light build, testing and my life getting in the way. Right time to get this journal going again.

GGparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 50... or there abouts

Sorry for my crapness on keeping this tour going but my life has got in the way, been a bit busy and with what time I could spare I've been putting my efforts into my test grow journal.

Well where are we at, she has blossomed into a wonderful plant, she's going to do well if I can get her across the finish line. Dam she's going to have some phat buds and lots them by the looks of things. She's a little calcium heavy but seems to love the light though.

GG_D50.jpg

GG_D50_01.jpg

So what else has been happening in the loft garden... ITS BEEN WAR MAN ! The Battle of The Fungus fucking Gnats... thought I had under control... yer right !
Done all the tricks, dried the pots out, fan over the top of the pots, yellow sticky paper... its kept them down but the cycle is not broken so the last thing to do before we resort to napalm is to do the sand trick. Will tackle it tonight on all the pots (I think one of my jacks has had enough, she a bit sulky) been putting it off as I have air pots... that's all the holes to fill as well, seen the little fucker coming out of them.

GG_D50_02.jpg

Slater loft has not been idle... I'm building another light, looking like we may have lift off tonight, just the control box to finish off. Its for my other tent, I've turned my prop tent on its side and gained 20cm. I think I can do a full grow in there with some good training. I'm going to start a thread in the LED DIY section for the full build pics and test grow.
Naming her the umbrella 3 (her idea's are base on Growmau5's canopy 10)
3 x citizen 1212 (3500k)
8 x 3w Red (660nm)
4 x 3w Far Red (745nm)
2 x 3w UV (380 -390nm)
2 x 3 w Royal Blue (440nm)

2017-05-16 15.06.18.jpg

2017-05-16 15.06.00.jpg

2017-05-16 18.49.49.jpg

And look what turned up in the post today, lets see what the fuss is about then, if they are are entertaining as the man him self then we should be in for some fun. When I start them I'm not sure, thinking of using my stock up with the new light so i can see what difference it makes.

WP_20170517_12_29_29_Rich.jpg

@jingo @NugNoob @Raoul-Duke @Eekman @Frankthetank @sanguine @hippy71 @iampepe @Devonknowshow @2Stoned2Care @Maria Sanchez @witchyhour @WalterW ... and loads more, too stoned to remember every one's name

:pass:

View attachment 749981

UP DATE

Sorry for my crapness on keeping this tour going but my life has got in the way, been a bit busy and with what time I could spare I've been putting my efforts into my test grow journal.

Well where are we at, she has blossomed into a wonderful plant, she's going to do well if I can get her across the finish line. Dam she's going to have some phat buds and lots them by the looks of things. She's a little calcium heavy but seems to love the light though.

View attachment 749990

View attachment 749991

So what else has been happening in the loft garden... ITS BEEN WAR MAN ! The Battle of The Fungus fucking Gnats... thought I had under control... yer right !
Done all the tricks, dried the pots out, fan over the top of the pots, yellow sticky paper... its kept them down but the cycle is not broken so the last thing to do before we resort to napalm is to do the sand trick. Will tackle it tonight on all the pots (I think one of my jacks has had enough, she a bit sulky) been putting it off as I have air pots... that's all the holes to fill as well, seen the little fucker coming out of them.

View attachment 749992

Slater loft has not been idle... I'm building another light, looking like we may have lift off tonight, just the control box to finish off. Its for my other tent, I've turned my prop tent on its side and gained 20cm. I think I can do a full grow in there with some good training. I'm going to start a thread in the LED DIY section for the full build pics and test grow.
3 x citizen 1212 (3500k)
8 x 3w Red (660nm)
4 x 3w Far Red (745nm)
2 x 3w UV (380 -390nm)

View attachment 750011

View attachment 750010

View attachment 750012

And look what turned up in the post today, lets see what the fuss is about then, if they are are entertaining as the man him self then we should be in for some fun. When I start them I'm not sure, thinking of using my stock up with the new light so i can see what difference it makes.

View attachment 750018

@jingo @NugNoob @Raoul-Duke @Eekman @Frankthetank @sanguine @hippy71 @iampepe @Devonknowshow @2Stoned2Care @Maria Sanchez @witchyhour @WalterW ... and loads more, too stoned to remember every one's name

Guess I gotta get repping to other people first before I can rep you again
Man this light is looking dope AF.
I ordered a 4x2 tent, got a 4x4 instead... got 8 Cobs to fill her up with so yeah...
On a more depressing note, had seeds arrive today, totally squashed...

So I will be running my vision seeds again - not that I am complaining...

Cant wait to see some more of your grows with the upgraded works...

View attachment 749981

UP DATE

View attachment 749990

View attachment 749991

View attachment 749992

3 x citizen 1212 (3500k)
8 x 3w Red (660nm)
4 x 3w Far Red (745nm)
2 x 3w UV (380 -390nm)

View attachment 750011

View attachment 750010

View attachment 750012

View attachment 750018

What size are them Nute bottles my friend?

Looks like the loft if full of activity Slater. Nice DIY light there, kudo's. you do alot for AFN without being asked. Don't think it goes unnoticed.

Peace

Remo Image.png

Back