Up Date from the Garden

Florganics test... Amnesia by seedstockers week 6 of flower

No much to report, every thing is all OK and on track, no problems from the Florganics. Only thing to mention is about the Amnesia by seedstockers. Slow on the stretch, I would say 4 weeks and still going (that's sativa's for you). They slowed down around week 4 - 5 but as we have gone into week 6 they have really stated to motor along again and stacking hard. Very noticeable over a 24hr period, some of the fastest growth I have seen. There is a warm sweet skunky smell when opening the door, very pleasant.
They did get away from me a bit (that's the remo side) and we have had to super crop a couple of branches late in the game but they took in there stride... looking like I'm going to have record harvest with these girls as well, bonus.

Florganics pots... lush and green and only been on RO water no amendments yet.

20180625_192748.jpg
20180625_192814.jpg

20180625_192851.jpg
20180625_192905.jpg

20180625_192933.jpg

Remo fed side... still feel the Remo side is a few days behind but stacking hard and calyx size is looking a little bigger over the Florganics pots (could be genetic, they are from seed)

20180625_192831.jpg

20180625_192916.jpg
20180625_192951.jpg

20180625_193018.jpg

Hadn't planned on showing this tent but I can't help but wanting to show off my bush. Hands down my best grow to date, the smile this tent gives when I open the door is wide. We have a week to go, about day 49 into flower and a couple of the pheno's are already done. Dragging them out to day 56 then its chop time. You want an early finisher them Zombie Kush is your girl...and man that purple is amazing the pics do not do it justice.

Zombie Kush by ripper seeds

20180625_192259.jpg
20180625_192324.jpg

20180625_192336.jpg
20180625_192353.jpg
20180625_192404.jpg

Safe growing, keep it green and

giphy23.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that's fine man, whenever you're ready. Enjoy the fairies! My sorta thing, methinks... :bighug:

couldn't recommend that festival enough, its run by Fae Magzine and its called 3 wishes festival (nicknamed fairy fest). Its always on the weekend before Glastonbury. Its not expensive, you can camp with your car so you can take the kitchen sink or hire glamping tents and hobbit holes if your flush... this year the site smelt very strongly of some form of potent substance ;) manage to spin quite a few fairy's out on the Alien Rift and had the pizza oven tent in fits of giggles wile trying to serve customers all weekend... me, I'm the trickster fairy that skips about with my magic bag getting every one in all kinds of trouble.

Last edited:
Up Date from the Garden

Florganics test... Amnesia by seedstockers week 6 of flower

No much to report, every thing is all OK and on track, no problems from the Florganics. Only thing to mention is about the Amnesia by seedstockers. Slow on the stretch, I would say 4 weeks and still going (that's sativa's for you). They slowed down around week 4 - 5 but as we have gone into week 6 they have really stated to motor along again and stacking hard. Very noticeable over a 24hr period, some of the fastest growth I have seen. There is a warm sweet skunky smell when opening the door, very pleasant.
They did get away from me a bit (that's the remo side) and we have had to super crop a couple of branches late in the game but they took in there stride... looking like I'm going to have record harvest with these girls as well, bonus.

Florganics pots... lush and green and only been on RO water no amendments yet.

View attachment 923136 View attachment 923137

View attachment 923139 View attachment 923140

View attachment 923142

Remo fed side... still feel the Remo side is a few days behind but stacking hard and calyx size is looking a little bigger over the Florganics pots (could be genetic, they are from seed)

View attachment 923138

View attachment 923141 View attachment 923143

View attachment 923144

Hadn't planned on showing this tent but I can't help but wanting to show off my bush. Hands down my best grow to date, the smile this tent gives when I open the door is wide. We have a week to go, about day 49 into flower and a couple of the pheno's are already done. Dragging them out to day 56 then its chop time. You want an early finisher them Zombie Kush is your girl...and man that purple is amazing the pics do not do it justice.

Zombie Kush by ripper seeds

View attachment 923145 View attachment 923147

View attachment 923148 View attachment 923149 View attachment 923150

Safe growing, keep it green and

View attachment 923151
very fooking nice slater id almost agree with you the remo gals do look a bit chunkier than the flo but like you say its fro seed the zombies look caked in resin whats the smells like on them been driving myself mad trying to figure out a strain to grow along with some orange punch kinda want somthing with og kush in the mix so if i remember you grew the granddaddy confidential kush and the og candy dawg kush photos? what can you tell me about them phenos taste smell yield any info is much appriciated was also think of some skywalker kush too many choices

very fooking nice slater id almost agree with you the remo gals do look a bit chunkier than the flo but like you say its fro seed the zombies look caked in resin whats the smells like on them been driving myself mad trying to figure out a strain to grow along with some orange punch kinda want somthing with og kush in the mix so if i remember you grew the granddaddy confidential kush and the og candy dawg kush photos? what can you tell me about them phenos taste smell yield any info is much appriciated was also think of some skywalker kush too many choices

The only thing I could say for the Remo side starting to look a little chunkier is that they get more oxygen to the roots through the coco and that I bubble the nute solution. The Remo Astroflower may be having an effect too. Still I'm super impressed with the Florganic, any newbie that comes along and wants to do organics I'm recommending Florganic until the cows come home. I plan to build it into my sytem to use up my coco for a secound / third run. Get the best of both worlds out one block of coco, 1 or 2 hydro runs and then an organic run before discarding.

The Zombie are spread across the board, with a couple not really smelling much with the others showing a mix of sweet shop gluey pine and come to think of it grape-ish with a hint of bottom of the kitchen bin.

Grandaddy Confidetial all day my man, you got to taste and feel just how powerful she is. To be honest out of all my grows the Grandaddy was the most homogeneous. All pheno types smelt the same, of warm candy shops. 4 took on the same characteristics, rock hard thumb size buds (that could have been my growing) and 2 had an OG look to them. Once dried and cured you could put them all in the same bag and see no difference in the bud shape and size, again very homogeneous.

The OG Candy Dawg Kush (lets call it kandy Kush) are only 2 weeks old, soon as the Amnesia are done they are up next for the next seed stockers journal

couldn't recommend that festival enough, its run by Fae Magzine and its called 3 wishes festival (nicknamed fairy fest). Its always on the weekend before Glastonbury. Its not expensive, you can camp with your car so you can take the kitchen sink or hire glamping tents and hobbit holes if your flush... this year the site smelt very strongly of some form of potent substance ;) manage to spin quite a few fairy's out on the Alien Rift and had the pizza oven tent in fits of giggles wile trying to serve customers all weekend... me, I'm the trickster fairy that skips about with my magic bag getting every one in all kinds of trouble.

It's great to share when you're a grower.
What is $$ of herb to others is just a drop in the garden for us.

:)

It's great to share when you're a grower.
What is $$ of herb to others is just a drop in the garden for us.

:)

I love it when you know they ain't smoke stuff like this in their life... It was wonderful to jump on in pass and alien rift joint over (strongest shit I have every smoked), run away, giggle then sit back and watch what happens... got my mate on the pizza oven a treat on the first day, had to get his staff to take over for the rest of it... even had to take my self off to chill out for couple hrs before I got on the deck due to over doing it.

Hello fellas[emoji481][emoji482][emoji482]
I am not trying to bump into your conversation or anything just want to give you my two cents worth on a couple of strains that I've ran recently the chocolate mint OG Humboldt Seeds is a fantastic strain up to 25 % THC. It smells like white chocolate a little bit when it's growing and it's got a great flavor of the same it's one of the only plants I've ever smoked that taste like it smells every time.
She's very strong Indica Buzz the kind of like set you down and drool a little bit maybe a lot.
She has excellent Harvest and a fast flower time 7 weeks no problem.

The Chem berry D from Dark Horse genetics.
Super strong up to 32% THC. Leans to the sativa side strong head Buzz very strong amazingly enough it's very creative and clear thinking Buzz for as strong as it is.
It has a hash butt smell maybe a little under fruity side but that hash smell when you break open up a brick of hash and it has that deep smell of hash.
With a flower time of 8 to 9 weeks.
I have a male CBD that I'm holding onto and waiting.
I believe I'm going to start with mixing it with the chocolate mint OG then the outcome of that with a Sage and sour from th seeds that's my first mission right now between now and this time next year.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

The only thing I could say for the Remo side starting to look a little chunkier is that they get more oxygen to the roots through the coco and that I bubble the nute solution. The Remo Astroflower may be having an effect too. Still I'm super impressed with the Florganic, any newbie that comes along and wants to do organics I'm recommending Florganic until the cows come home. I plan to build it into my sytem to use up my coco for a secound / third run. Get the best of both worlds out one block of coco, 1 or 2 hydro runs and then an organic run before discarding.

The Zombie are spread across the board, with a couple not really smelling much with the others showing a mix of sweet shop gluey pine and come to think of it grape-ish with a hint of bottom of the kitchen bin.

Grandaddy Confidetial all day my man, you got to taste and feel just how powerful she is. To be honest out of all my grows the Grandaddy was the most homogeneous. All pheno types smelt the same, of warm candy shops. 4 took on the same characteristics, rock hard thumb size buds (that could have been my growing) and 2 had an OG look to them. Once dried and cured you could put them all in the same bag and see no difference in the bud shape and size, again very homogeneous.

The OG Candy Dawg Kush (lets call it kandy Kush) are only 2 weeks old, soon as the Amnesia are done they are up next for the next seed stockers journal
thanks slater mate il look forword to your findings on the kandy kush:pass:

I am not trying to bump into your conversation or anything just want to give you my two cents worth on a couple of strains that I've ran recently the chocolate mint OG Humboldt Seeds is a fantastic strain up to 25 % THC. It smells like white chocolate a little bit when it's growing and it's got a great flavor of the same it's one of the only plants I've ever smoked that taste like it smells every time.
She's very strong Indica Buzz the kind of like set you down and drool a little bit maybe a lot.

Super strong up to 32% THC. Leans to the sativa side strong head Buzz very strong amazingly enough it's very creative and clear thinking Buzz for as strong as it is.
It has a hash butt smell maybe a little under fruity side but that hash smell when you break open up a brick of hash and it has that deep smell of hash.
I believe I'm going to start with mixing it with the chocolate mint OG then the outcome of that with a Sage and sour from th seeds that's my first mission right now between now and this time next year.[emoji482]

butt in anytime mate im always interested in hearing others experiances with strains :pass:

that Chem berry D from Dark Horse does sound good, had my eye on Dark Horse for a bit now. Harder to find in the UK. Did mange to get my hands on one of their GG4 packs. A bit pricey.

Back