I got 10 regular seeds.
I popped 5 seeds out of 10 and I got 2 males 3 female so far I've made clones several times.
I harvested my second plant and I'm growing three others outside and one more inside. I have to make clones from it so I can flower inside again with the CBD.
I made some water clones the only way I can describe it I just put some clippings in a jar with some spring water and they took root off a flowering CBD out in the garden and a little clones that just took root in that jar.
So I'll be growing those as well but they'll be monster cropped so not what I wanted to use for seeding.
Dark Horse genetics you can get them through Seedsman I haven't looked lately but there was like four or five strains from Dark Horse genetics on the seedsman lineup a few months ago.
That Humboldt Seeds has got a really good lineup to there out of the Emerald Triangle Northern Cali they got a little bit of lineup on seedsman as well or at least did have that's how I ordered all mine was to seedsman.
that Chem berry D from Dark Horse does sound good, had my eye on Dark Horse for a bit now. Harder to find in the UK. Did mange to get my hands on one of their GG4 packs. A bit pricey.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

couldn't recommend that festival enough, its run by Fae Magzine and its called 3 wishes festival (nicknamed fairy fest). Its always on the weekend before Glastonbury. Its not expensive, you can camp with your car so you can take the kitchen sink or hire glamping tents and hobbit holes if your flush... this year the site smelt very strongly of some form of potent substance ;) manage to spin quite a few fairy's out on the Alien Rift and had the pizza oven tent in fits of giggles wile trying to serve customers all weekend... me, I'm the trickster fairy that skips about with my magic bag getting every one in all kinds of trouble.
Sounds like you and @Hippy_BiotabsF70 had the same thing in mind - handing out free good shit! Well done both! I think I'd like that festival Slater, maybe I'll get down there next year. I'm a bit of a Mavis Cruet-type fairy LOL - anyone remember her? Willo the Wisp was the tv programme... on youtube for anyone that doesn't remember or isn't British!

Hello fellas[emoji481][emoji482][emoji482]
I am not trying to bump into your conversation or anything just want to give you my two cents worth on a couple of strains that I've ran recently the chocolate mint OG Humboldt Seeds is a fantastic strain up to 25 % THC. It smells like white chocolate a little bit when it's growing and it's got a great flavor of the same it's one of the only plants I've ever smoked that taste like it smells every time.
Aha! It's YOU I have to blame for that pretty little wooden box in my seed stash with three of these little gems in LOL. Seriously though, there's no blame attached, I'm really looking forward to growing it. I'm all about trying things which are a bit different and, although I'm not a smoker/toker myself, I love the variety in smells. I'm having to educate my nose to the different scents and it's fun! I'm not very good yet though... need more practice :cheers:

Sounds like you and @Hippy_BiotabsF70 had the same thing in mind - handing out free good shit! Well done both! I think I'd like that festival Slater, maybe I'll get down there next year. I'm a bit of a Mavis Cruet-type fairy LOL - anyone remember her? Willo the Wisp was the tv programme... on youtube for anyone that doesn't remember or isn't British!

Aha! It's YOU I have to blame for that pretty little wooden box in my seed stash with three of these little gems in LOL. Seriously though, there's no blame attached, I'm really looking forward to growing it. I'm all about trying things which are a bit different and, although I'm not a smoker/toker myself, I love the variety in smells. I'm having to educate my nose to the different scents and it's fun! I'm not very good yet though... need more practice :cheers:
Right Hippy grew the Blues and the Disco biscuit. those were good grows
I got my seeds and one got crushed in shipping and when I tried to pop didn't pop I was kind of bummed but I still got 11 seeds of the Blues left I just got so many plants right now I decided I wasn't going to try and pop anymore until after I got rid of some of my stock I don't want to get too far above my numbers and have somebody come check me it would be just my luck.
I haven't studied strains in a while probably gone for 5 months anyways but I like studying strains. Since I got these two very strong strains.
I haven't been looking real hard again. I'll start looking again see what I can dig up.
You like smells...
I think the seedsman blueberry has got a very good smell it as well very pronounced blueberry smell.
I like myself to smoke the Chocolate mint OG and then Chase it with a hit of the blueberry.
I don't know what it is about them 2 but they go very good together...[emoji106][emoji39]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

I think you should probably stick to Slater’s festival Elle. Definitely no fairies where I went [emoji23]

I think we did spread the canna love at two very different events.

I love it when you know they ain't smoke stuff like this in their life... It was wonderful to jump on in pass and alien rift joint over (strongest shit I have every smoked), run away, giggle then sit back and watch what happens... got my mate on the pizza oven a treat on the first day, had to get his staff to take over for the rest of it... even had to take my self off to chill out for couple hrs before I got on the deck due to over doing it.

Oh, yeah, the stories we could tell, hahaahhhaaa!!
Yeah, not just having a thick stash all the time, but having some serious dank ass herb.
It's best when you meet people who kind of over rate their smoking tolerance.
Blow them out, sit them on their ass, or spin their heads out of the park.

Though, have to remember to be gentle on the noobs.
Don't want to freak people out if they're new to the goddess.

I was on a mission of education to certain age range... well all the mums and dads of the 90's that where there with me. I made it my focus to show how the game has changed and you approach it like its fine wine now, especial the hash. Even introduced a few to dabbing, got people smoking who gave up years ago due bullshit street weed conspiracy storys and the lies the papers tell... my mission was a huge success as you can imagine, made a lot of new Friends ;) .

It's best when you meet people who kind of over rate their smoking tolerance.
Blow them out, sit them on their ass, or spin their heads out of the park.

the 20 something me would have been exactly like that, even the 2 years ago me would may have been that trickster but now I give warnings and even with hold certain strains from newbies. Reasoning is that I don't want to scare them off, we have all heard the I ate a cookie story and never touching that stuff again, it nearly killed me.

Your my internet PAL Slater.

:pighug: thanks @F.N. :bighug:PAL's all round

passing this on

giphy.gif

Back