I see you got some bomb-ass shit in your tents @Slater , that Alien Rift is killing it :worship:. Been looking at a lot of high grade/connoisseur genetics this past month and I'm about to pull the trigger on some strains just to see if they live up to the hype. Judging by your comment and that Alien Rift, they will :greenthumb:.
whats in the line up ryker :pass:

whats in the line up ryker :pass:

Shit dude, nothing yet, just thinking about pulling the trigger on buying as I said a month ago that I've bought/got enough seeds for 2018 :crying:.

Been eyeing some Bodhi strains, the Jet Fuel Gelato line from Compound Genetics, strains from Karma (especially the collaborations with Seed Junky Genetics, Cannarado and such :bow:) and the list goes on and on (Exotic Genetics, Vader, Mountain Organics, Dungeon Vault, Green Team ...). Just wanna try something out from these new, hyped hybrid lines and see if it's really the cream of the crop :2cents:.

Shit dude, nothing yet, just thinking about pulling the trigger on buying as I said a month ago that I've bought/got enough seeds for 2018 :crying:.

Been eyeing some Bodhi strains, the Jet Fuel Gelato line from Compound Genetics, strains from Karma (especially the collaborations with Seed Junky Genetics, Cannarado and such :bow:) and the list goes on and on (Exotic Genetics, Vader, Mountain Organics, Dungeon Vault, Green Team ...). Just wanna try something out from these new, hyped hybrid lines and see if it's really the cream of the crop :2cents:.
id love to get my hands on some biker kush gentics from karma insane rosin yields way better that gg#4 havnt done my research into all them companys but id have a look at subcools the dank also but not tga genetic thats his old company taken over by his crazy ex partner il look forword to whatever you get

id love to get my hands on some biker kush gentics from karma insane rosin yields way better that gg#4 havnt done my research into all them companys but id have a look at subcools the dank also but not tga genetic thats his old company taken over by his crazy ex partner il look forword to whatever you get

Noiiiiiceee pick dude, Biker Kush is da bomb, a lot of people used that from Karma to make their own sick ass crosses. Yeah, forgot about TGA Subcool, nice one too. But didn't know that they are 2 different companies?

Noiiiiiceee pick dude, Biker Kush is da bomb, a lot of people used that from Karma to make their own sick ass crosses. Yeah, forgot about TGA Subcool, nice one too. But didn't know that they are 2 different companies?
i was thinking you would be a fan of that one watch out for wheres my bike ( biker kush x amnesia haze )
dont know too much but apparently is ex partner and him seperated and she went nuts claiming crazy stuff there a few vids on his channel where he talks about it breifly so as ar as i know she owns tga holding on to what he created selling it . and he now runs subcools the dank with his original strains and whatever he has next in the line

thats somthing i dont know about do they make seed runs of there older strains or keep moving with the times did you see his latest update video he is moving out of state to a bigger facility more breeding space i hope. ninja has some intresting stuff in the works with his ninja fruit and banana og from oregon kid also have you seen any of the fruit helmut buds they look insane also there guy just put up some tropic lightning malibu pie x obiwan kush you could get both strains you want for the price of one hahaha
one more thing if your intrested ninja stems on twicth almost daily not too intresting normally just chatting between him and chat but vader is going to be streaming on wedensday at 4.20 cali time so 8 hours behind us dont think there will be to many youtube vids untill youtube stops being a bunch of fuckbois

yer I've seen he's back and about time too, my morning TV had been taken away. The highlander cut is still about I think, I'm sure they have used it the new range coming out. Here hoping Vader decides to re release.... I'm going through all the old vids on the death star build at the moment, getting hints and tips for my next build when we move. A catching up on all the info I missed or didn't understand first time round. All in preparation for some pollen chucking.
I've got a festival I'm DJ'ing at this weekend, got the 9pm slot on sat night on the secound stage. Should be good fun. This is the one festival my kids can see me play at, its bit more family orientated instead of a munters festival. As long as the family don't spend all my money its Ocean Grown shopping time.
Tropic lightning is one to consider then... I wanted the obiwan because I would love a cut of ghost OG to see what the OG fuss is all about. After re watching those episode where he grew out the obiwan before release you can really tell he has taken that OG to the next level. Also I thought it would be good place to find a stud.

unfortunatly the mongal will not be online for unspecified amount of time thats really all the info i have on that :shrug:

now that doesn't sound good, i know he had a security scare a couple of weeks back. I just hope he and his family are safe and sound and nothing really bad has happened.

I see you got some bomb-ass shit in your tents @Slater , that Alien Rift is killing it :worship:. Been looking at a lot of high grade/connoisseur genetics this past month and I'm about to pull the trigger on some strains just to see if they live up to the hype. Judging by your comment and that Alien Rift, they will :greenthumb:.

all i can say is on the hybrid genetics is do that research well, it was a year of researching Ocean Grown before I departed with some money. The only companys I would pay a high price for is Symbiotics, Seed Junky and Ocean Grown. reasoning is they are the only company's I have researched them the most.... banana punch is so on my wish list.

here you go Ryker a nug form my alien rift pheno no01. See didn't make the cut due to being to tall, not go the rock hard nugs but she is super greasy and ultra terpy.

20180614_084815.jpg

@stoney T and @Ryker604_BT tell ya what guys, if we make sure we all get different packs but knowing we all want a bite. After the pheno hunt A few quite PM's and a my hernies delivary later and we can all be happy bunny's.... with heavier pockets... and also the beginning of a collective for pheno hunting.

My next pheno hunt will be with Lady Sativa... another to look into Ryker and half the price, good London gangsta genetics. Met them at product earth, nice bunch of gangster's, very polite.

@stoney T and @Ryker604_BT tell ya what guys, if we make sure we all get different packs but knowing we all want a bite. After the pheno hunt A few quite PM's and a my hernies delivary later and we can all be happy bunny's.... with heavier pockets... and also the beginning of a collective for pheno hunting.

My next pheno hunt will be with Lady Sativa... another to look into Ryker and half the price, good London gangsta genetics. Met them at product earth, nice bunch of gangster's, very polite.

Slater, dude, you're reading my mind :smoking:. Was just yesterday discussing something similar with @stoney T , we could organize a pheno hunt collective no doubt. What I mean is, we all show a great passion for growing and I think that most of us are very much interested in breeding also, so it seems obvious that we would all be at an advantage if we help each other out, right :2cents:?

My current grow will be finished in a month and it contains my first photo plants with which I'm very satisfied. After that I'm on a summer-break so to say and won't be growing until fall so there is a good chance that I'll have some decent photos up and running by the end of the year. I've collected a nice amount of strains from DP and Seedstockers but got some real gems I think from Ripper Seeds (Acid Dough), T.H. Seeds (Strawberry Glue) and Rare Dankness (Dark Ghost Train) :thumbsup:.

Anyway, I'm interested in any kind of combination, just let me know :pass:. Nice pick with the Symbiotic and Seed Junky genetics, some proper fire there :bow:. And I've heard about Lady Sativa of course, Karma worked with their Orange Diesel's, didn't know those guys were from London, nice.

Back