Up Date from the Garden

What's next ?

Now the Florganics test is under way and the Alien Rift pheno hunt is about to finish I'm thinking of the next grow to be show cased in the garden thread and @DutchPassionTony has given me the idea...

As you may have seen a few pages back I grew out Maple Sherbet x Pre89 Skunk by Seed Stockers, great strain, really enjoyed the grow. Great yield, packs a punch, won't let you down. What I did find out of 6 seeds I popped was something special... well we think it could be special.
The plant it self had grenade sized buds, rock hard, super super greasy to the touch, very frosty compared to the rest in the tent that she did look white and man the best lemon terps I've ever smelt. We have nicked named her "lemon chello". Man you wanna smell her on the cure, she also tastes like she smells. She really stood out from the crown in the tent... there is not much left in the jar, just 2 buds of this size in the pic... I smoke way too much

View attachment 911062
I know, I know not the greatest of rim jobs... trim job, trim job Slater... giggle

So I dropped Dutch Passion Tony a message and mentioned what I had found. Now he thinks it could be the rare "white skunk" phenotype and by the sounds of it a cut to be loved and cherished. Also a cut that could be sort after and maybe make a name for her self... maybe.

Well we think that's what it could be, so in about 5 weeks as tent 2 becomes free we will be documenting this cut and crossing fingers its what Tony say's it is... even if it isn't, its still a very special lady that I will be keeping around for some time. Never had a plant to truly tick all the boxes up until now.

Here she is and a couple of the clones have started to show roots.

View attachment 911061

Grow safe, keep it green and

View attachment 911063
sounds like a keeper for sure you have me super excited to see how mine turn out

I have one too, shame everyone's just voted for me to start the photo Night Queen... next time!
i have one of them going in my seed stockers thread smell really good:d5:

Up Date from the Garden

night time.jpg

Happy power cut day... wish me luck, in about 20mins my road is a having power cut for about 7hrs and I have one tent in full on stinky flower mode and ready for the chop... and the fucking neighbors are at home

Think I'm a little worried...

Florganics up date to come, soon as we get through his power cut and we survive.

giphy23.gif

Up Date from the Garden

View attachment 913127

Happy power cut day... wish me luck, in about 20mins my road is a having power cut for about 7hrs and I have one tent in full on stinky flower mode and ready for the chop... and the fucking neighbors are at home

Think I'm a little worried...

Florganics up date to come, soon as we get through his power cut and we survive.

View attachment 913128
Here’s hoping all the stink stays inside the tent. :greenthumb:Makes me glad I live out in the middle of nowhere.

Up date from the Garden

Florganics test

Amnesia by seed stockers... week 4 of flower

Well its been near on couple of week since an update... well I better get on with it then.

End of week 2 -
we gave the girls a hair cut, removed the larger fan leaves, tied a few branches down and spread every one out. They do look a little sorry for them selves but they will get over it... What have noticed so far is that the 2 Florganic pots seem to be ahead of the others by a few days. Could be the phenotype's them selves but they do have little bit more oomph to them, a touch more vigor. Also seems to have more bud sites.

02.jpg
01.jpg

Mid week 3... 3 days after leaf strip -
Starting to stack nicely and all forgotten about the leaf strip, like it never happened. The space is filling up nicely, should be good yield... anything is better than the last I had in this space, an embarrassing 4 1/2 oz off 5 plants. Should have been 10+ easy. Lesson learnt, don't over feed your plants boys and girls or you could lock them out.

03.jpg
04.jpg

Coming to the end of week 3 -
Now we are talking, preying to the LED gods, lady's they are your life line... now I'm seeing my Quantum broads working... right feed, right spectrum, right environment equals a full on chubby... leaves that is ;)

Observation - Both sides are preying to the light but the Florganics is preying that little bit harder. It's made me think that the Remo side may need a little upping on the PPM's

05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

End of week 3 start of week 4 -
I upped the ppm's on the Remo side just a little, now every one is super preying and stacking nicely. Feeling really good about the grow so far. The 2 Florganic pots are still ahead and are still showing that bit more vigor compared to the Remo side. Mind you 2 of the Remo pots are catching up very very fast and looking like some monster cola's in the making..
Both Florganics pots are drinking at different paces. The pot up front is taking twice the amount of time over the pot up back to dry out... Really enjoying the hand watering again, lifting of the pots, trying to time that watering perfect. I'm looking forward to moving house soon where I can have that better space for growing. Automation is great but nothing beats a bit of hands on at times.

08.jpg
09.jpg

Well there we have it, so far smooth sailing with Florganics and yes I'm considering going to grow with it again. Its not quite the right thing for this sytem and set up I have to completely go over to Floganics but like I said I'm moving house this year and a Florganics tent will be on the cards... its all a bit easy peasy lemon squeezey... sit back and watch them grow.

giphy23.gif

Last edited:
Just showing off... the new revised version of my 1050ma 320w cob array, now a whopping 470w with HLG Quantum power. Having a few teething problems with one board so after this pic was taken I had to remove one. Will get a pic of it in action later.
Control box is coming along nicely and would be finished if I had bought the right amp toggle switches... doh!

20180606_095308.jpg
20180606_095320.jpg

Just showing off... the new revised version of my 1050ma 320w cob array, now a whopping 470w with HLG Quantum power. Having a few teething problems with one board so after this pic was taken I had to remove one. Will get a pic of it in action later.
Control box is coming along nicely and would be finished if I had bought the right amp toggle switches... doh!

View attachment 916274 View attachment 916273
Nice plants, but the lights? DAYM! A touch of the green-eyed monster here, Slater man!

Nice plants, but the lights? DAYM! A touch of the green-eyed monster here, Slater man!

thank you Elle, its a design I've been aiming for for some time. Slowly accumulating the costly parts over a period of time. Its a little over kill for the tent but its more of a light for my next space when we move house. Swap the drivers out for some 2100ma ones and this thing will be seen from space. That's the best bit about the DIY if you set it up right you can swap out parts and do up grades real easy... The easy bit is the frame, found a great aluminum company where you put the measurement in, choose the plastic fitting corner and T bar parts and they cut it all to size for you. All you got to do is slot it all together and drill the odd hole.

If you ever fancy building your self one, give me a shout will gladly help out. Its so not as hard as you think.

Back