Lighting Slater gets his COB on

Great work brother, thats going to produce some really fine dankness

cheers dude, my 3 lady's are about to stretch they are gonna love this.

Gona see you in the grow comps real soon with those lights XD

Well they are about to get their first test, my bean from the Dinefem white cheese comp just pooped her head this morning :woohoo1:

Surprisingly I've got most of my usable floor space. I've ribbed the sides of my tent and with the way I've insulated it I get near the full foot print of the tent by a few CM. The measurement from the center of the cobs on the out side from corner to corner is exactly 40cm so they are positioned perfectly in the center of their quarter. This means I shouldn't get so much of a hot spot in the middle. I've also made the frame wider by 15mm at the ends to make the ends tidy and it makes it the it look bigger in the pic.

I was looking at it square on dude! Forgot that it's a diagonal installation lol. You'd never guess but it was cannabis that did that lol [emoji3]

My plants are bloody loving the cobs and they're just 200w in a 3x3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at it square on dude! Forgot that it's a diagonal installation lol. You'd never guess but it was cannabis that did that lol [emoji3]

My plants are bloody loving the cobs and they're just 200w in a 3x3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:

He said pooped...:haha:

Wait now I've said it too. :doh:

So stoked for you to get this light up and running dude!

:crying:

tumblr_ls5rajM7LN1qaw7y4o1_400.gif

First question I have to throw out there for this build is - How are you fixing your cables to the inside of the frame ?
I'm a little stumped on this one, I don't want to put cable ties round my frame , that's gonna a look shit.

@BigSm0 whats your hack for this.
they make adhesive wire clips that would work or if you wanted you glue them yourself. They are pretty cheap at the box store and come in different colors.

Got to keep my eye on this one, it's looking great mate, I may have to steal your frame idea, I've got the same size tent ;) I do have one question though, where are you mounting your driver? Keep up the good work mate.

Got to keep my eye on this one, it's looking great mate, I may have to steal your frame idea, I've got the same size tent ;) I do have one question though, where are you mounting your driver? Keep up the good work mate.

I have decided to mount it on the out side of the tent so I don't have to open the tent fully to adjust the dimmer. It will save on space as well.

Sent from mTalk

Back