Lighting Slater gets his COB on

Looking good due! Cobs! :d5:

What's the distance centre to centre of the two furthest apart cobs mate?

I only ask as you may need to allow for a bit of off-centre action as the tent might be 80x80 but the useable floor is PROBABLY less.

I'm watching, thinking of different types of growing. Like herbs and greens that require less light than cannabis. Something less intense should be reasonable.

I only ask as you may need to allow for a bit of off-centre action as the tent might be 80x80 but the useable floor is PROBABLY less.

Surprisingly I've got most of my usable floor space. I've ribbed the sides of my tent and with the way I've insulated it I get near the full foot print of the tent by a few CM. The measurement from the center of the cobs on the out side from corner to corner is exactly 40cm so they are positioned perfectly in the center of their quarter. This means I shouldn't get so much of a hot spot in the middle. I've also made the frame wider by 15mm at the ends to make the ends tidy and it makes it the it look bigger in the pic.

Sweeeeet! Nice one mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bonus of making the frame this big is I can adjust and re position plus add in 4 more at a later date.

at the end of the day we got this far...run out of the nuts and bolts I need otherwise the frame would have been finished
light.jpg

Finished the frame, back to tapping the heat sinks.
WP_20170213_15_36_05_Rich (2).jpg

Re enforced the center more, those arms can now take a good bit of weight
WP_20170213_15_36_22_Rich (2).jpg

Placed small holes along the top edge for cable ties
WP_20170213_15_36_34_Rich (2).jpg

From the front... I'm getting excited now, tomorrow should be launch day
WP_20170213_15_36_59_Rich (2).jpg

Back