Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

If you had to guess, too low or high? I ask because I could use straight tap at 7.5 or just distilled. We are using the mixed just like last run.

7.5 is to high.. there is a ph chart somewhere that explains it really well but 6.5 is perfect

I believe whatever you are adding to it is lowering the ph.. but best never to guess and to check it with a meter.. may I ask why your using what your using?

The extra foods? Just to push the plants. Recharge is only beneficial micro stuff that keeps life in soil. Someone here is using it and loving what it does.

My extras have only been a max of 1/3 tsp put on top.

The extra foods? Just to push the plants. Recharge is only beneficial micro stuff that keeps life in soil. Someone here is using it and loving what it does.

My extras have only been a max of 1/3 tsp put on top.
Is it organic?

Yes, it all is. The roots is the free sample of the dry nutes. Recharge is organic too, im not sure if its eye on fire or not, but one of the organic guys here is running it, not a noob like me.
I wont use chemical again unless I have no other option.

The aurora/roots has all the same ingredients as the kindsoil.

I will make sure she is drinking and just use distilled first. I dont have a soil tester.

Thanks again! I'm gonna owe you a bunch of beer or a large bottle of whiskey

Back