Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

The kindsoil can get caustic if allowed to dry too much. This happened once about a week ago, not sure if that is the problem.

The kindsoil can get caustic if allowed to dry too much. This happened once about a week ago, not sure if that is the problem.

Wasn't aware of that...maybe I need to be watering more often and not letting it dry too much. Thanks for that info...I'm sure that could have negative affects for sure.

I will be trying out the mephisto soil next! Gotta take care of these girls first

I picked up the caustic from some of the organic folks here, all supersoils can do it.
I think a lighter daily water may be best

Nice! Have you done a full run with their soil?
I could've been stoned whilereading it...

:pass:

Just let her ride it out a bit if you're feeding and see what happens? If it gets worse I'll panic with you. Jk

Somebody gotta know.

Nice! Have you done a full run with their soil?
I could've been stoned whilereading it...

:pass:

I did one before with it using biobizz light soil and never had any issues. Now using roots organic original to see if it makes a difference. Works really well and no issues like I'm seeing here.
Not saying anything bad about kind soil...it could be me...but I think I'll stick with the Mephisto stuff by personal choice for now.
My Skylar whites running now are using Mephisto soil and biobizz light and zero issues on them.

Back