Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

Ive been adding the roots/aurora dry ferts for several weeks. 3 part system and shes had a fair amount. The top looks great

Bloom nutes are usually low in N. Just my two cents. Lol

Its too soon to be eating leafs

From what mine looked like I thought it was potassium but since it's coming back I'm not so sure now.
And sorry for the confusion but mine was a different strain in kind soil which is why I commented.

Its good dcat, i had the same thing last run but later on and a much bigger plant! Im thinking a soil type issue

Yesterday I put worm castings and some of the bloom nutes in the water jug to bubble. She got a cup yesterday and hopefully a cup today if she is dry enough

Its good dcat, i had the same thing last run but later on and a much bigger plant! Im thinking a soil type issue

Bummer. I was hoping kind soil would negate these issues but I guess it's just my luck with soil..seems to be my downfall.

My other plant in the tent is starting to get it too, different breeder but younger and smaller

Back