Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

Update: Day 45 going on 46.

_20161002_225236.JPG
_20161002_225809.JPG
IMG_20161002_230515078.jpg
IMG_20161002_230846398.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-02-23-06-57.png
_20161002_225139.JPG
IMG_20161002_225059651.jpg

How long do you think they will run?

Bro you gonna have like a dozen huge colas on here !!! Nice LST work :d5:. A dozen roles or a dozen colas ....I know which I'd rather have :crying:

I think mine will go another 30ish days. 75ish days total give or take a few days. We will see how she continues to produce. I'm hitting her with Canna PK 13/14 and a little Canna boost now. Will ramp it up the 13/14 over this week. I think your lady will finish 5-7 days before me but that's obviously a guess... based of the medium being used. What do you think dude?

I was thinking that same thing but still learning. First mephisto grow and you showed me that I need to lst!

Bro you gonna have like a dozen huge colas on here !!! Nice LST work :d5:. A dozen roles or a dozen colas ....I know which I'd rather have :crying:

Was late on the LST due to room but it worked out great. She branched of really nice. The two middle colas that are skinny but tall are the first node branching.

She's gonna have some meaty colas I believe

Thanks @Nabzter .

I was thinking that same thing but still learning. First mephisto grow and you showed me that I need to lst!
Yeah I tied down one of the Ripleys and it helped quite a bit but some have such good open structures naturally you can let them be. The Heisenberg I did was a great example with a nice open and naturally even canopy.

Yeah LST definitely helps with yield and getting more quality type main colas. With that being said my biggest two plants were not LST'd (Sour Stomper X Skywalker and SODK X Fantasmo Express both about 11oz) but I imagine if I had LST'd I would have had a few more ounces easily.

Main reason I LST'd is because it's more enjoyable (debatable I guess) and the tall girls just lacked light penetration at the lowers. Went from fluff to no fluff or little fluff by LSTing. One factor is you'll need wider space as they get bushier so it's not for everyones space depending on plant size.

Back