Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

My biggest problem is that my grow buddy won't do any of this. He watches them and waters. At 79 i cant blame him.

Yeah LST definitely helps with yield and getting more quality type main colas. With that being said my biggest two plants were not LST'd (Sour Stomper X Skywalker and SODK X Fantasmo Express both about 11oz) but I imagine if I had LST'd I would have had a few more ounces easily.

Main reason I LST'd is because it's more enjoyable (debatable I guess) and the tall girls just lacked light penetration at the lowers. Went from fluff to no fluff or little fluff by LSTing. One factor is you'll need wider space as they get bushier so it's not for everyones space depending on plant size.

Absolutely agree but my main reason for not doing it is laziness haha that's why I keep trying to justify it to myself not needing to. Also I'm pretty heavy handed and my LST has ended up being a super cropping exercise :crying:

@Dudeski forgot your grow buddy was 79. So awesome, he must be a cool dude.

@Nabzter hahaha yeah I've broken a few branches in my early days. If you start them early and just do a little at a time you should have no worries. You really only have to keep up with it for about half the grow if even that. They'll be 2-3 weeks of more needed attention and then it's just little adjustments here or there when I water. Also, allows me too look over the plants more carefully... but I guess that could be more room for error like you said. Hahaha

Here we are at day 62. Filling in pretty good. Should be a nice batch of meds..
a734a9f9652769ea252feda00bc99217.jpg
aeb30da35db49966f2a9e6722e7ed590.jpg
2509118018c584967bd10118d63e8311.jpg
4fced627513c3c36d6ceda0236eac85e.jpg

Back