Fast Buds Six Shooter x2 Seed to Harvest / MONSTERS

Dry sift hash is easy and a great way to reduce piles !

After my THC bombs are dry I'll type out a quick simple do it yourself thread.

:cheers:

Will we be using sugar leaves and/or popcorn buds?

If sugar leaves are going down, at what state should I be stashing them? Right now they were dried on plant with flowers, they are in large freezer bag with rh pack.

:pass:

Those plants looked fantastic man!! Good job! I've got a Six shooter outside that's about 16 days old, if she yields half as much as yours did I'll be very very happy!

Colonel, thank your kind words!!!!!

I have not done any AutoFlowers outdoors; I have a lot of land, but I cannot fight-off wildlife without an obtuse structure; my woods (yes I know proper is wood) are connected to a VERY LARGE wildlife protected area. I reckon I might get tarred and feathered by some if I were to hint about some species that have fell in my yard; the ones that were doing destruction to my house especially.......:rolleyes1: Yes I know they were there first and I am a bad person.......:naughtystep:

The entire subject of AutoFlowers Outdoors vs. AutoFlowers Indoors is great for discussion. If we can corral around the fire and do some spitting on this, I am fixing to learn as well.
My can of snuff is ready......:smokeout:

I believe the profile page on just about all AutoFlowers provides higher yield outdoors??? For indoors, yield per plant is hard to define when they are using that crappy, if not useless "grams per sq." yard number. We obviously want to know grams per plant, just like outdoors. This is another one for discussion another day.

I am curious to know what @FastBuds has to say about size and outdoors? ARE YOU OUT THERE @FastBuds!!?

Last edited:
Will we be using sugar leaves and/or popcorn buds?

If sugar leaves are going down, at what state should I be stashing them? Right now they were dried on plant with flowers, they are in large freezer bag with rh pack.

:pass:

Dry sift you can use whatever you like, I'll probably just use one of the THC bomb colas

Dry sift (used to be called shaker hash because labs used shakers) is just running your weed through various size screens till you have the resin glands seperated.

4 stage (4 different screen sizes) gave you the most control and the best end result, but 3 stage works fine as well.

I bought a 4 stage shaker stack from a lab in the UK many moons ago when they were done experimenting with hash but the 63 micron screen got tore over the years and I've never replaced it.

I dug that out a few weeks ago to put a pic up in live stoner chat.... I will probably just use that one as a 3 stage to show you.

:smokeout:

I have been married a while. You better hit order before she changes her mind.......:kitty:

Nice tent.....
Could'nt be more true...
Her Ladyship asked this morning how many 100 $ each joint actually will cost, when I proudly showed her my best plant.

Hey Buddy, The thing about Six Shooter compared to other large yielding AutoFlower strains is the buzz. You can find some strains out there with biggons, but most have Big Bud genetics.

Six Shooter is smack in the face, but does not put you to sleep..............:jointman:

Your plant looks happy and healthy.....are you starting a grow journal here at AFN? This is a great site to grow and get to know people...........:pass:

Have you grown Mexican Airlines?
As soon as my Super Skunks are choped, I will start 2 MAir.

Could'nt be more true...
Her Ladyship asked this morning how many 100 $ each joint actually will cost, when I proudly showed her my best plant.

You have to teach them that the first joint is expensive but every one after that is reduced in price incrementally.....

Gals love a bargain !

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:

I understand the sentiment as I'm living the same. Without my girl I would be fucked. And oh my days do I get nagged and told off and the look always gettin the look, but for me that is a zillion times better than the way it could of turned out. Dose your lady smoke

BTW, I am guessing the "86" means we are the same age. High School graduation?

Please do not tell me you were born in 1986.....

BTW, I am guessing the "86" means we are the same age. High School graduation?

Please do not tell me you were born in 1986.....
Sorry my friend I was born in 1986. You are never 86 years old, coz if you are, you are the coolest 86 year old man I know right after my grandad

Back