Fast Buds Six Shooter x2 Seed to Harvest / MONSTERS

Breakthroughs are good. I had to go through the same with my husband. He had no faith in my green thumb. He has since changed his mind, and I have been ordering whatever the hell I want haha.
Hahaha other half's, who would have em. I got few weeks of working away then I will be placing my orders. The tent should be at my door by next Thursday

Hahaha other half's, who would have em. I got few weeks of working away then I will be placing my orders. The tent should be at my door by next Thursday
My misses was the same when i started my first grow but at harvest when i told her we have smoke that would of cost us £800 she said buy whatever you want and grow bigger plants :crying:

So when we gonna start making some hash ?

:hookah:

:slap:

You fellows are going to have to help me with this one.

I have no idea how to do extracts.

If you follow Project Green Thumb from the beginning, which I think you have, you will see inventory is becoming a little overboard and I can't stop running cycles!!!!! I AM AN AUTOFLOWER ADDICT......:jump:

I need to figure something out or I am going to be sleeping on piles.....:jointman:

Great looking plants bro very well grown have this :slap:
My misses was the same when i started my first grow but at harvest when i told her we have smoke that would of cost us £800 she said buy whatever you want and grow bigger plants :crying:

Yo 2Stoned, THANK YOU FOR THE REP!!!!

My wife is happy as a pig in shit with our Cannabis budget GONE OUT THE WINDOW. Obviously when not growing a lot of $$$ for all of us, or you wouldn't be here.......:pighug:

There is definite truth to opposites attract.......Without my wife I would be dead or in prison. Damn is she a nag........:cuss:.....DAMN I LOVE HER......:dancer:

You fellows are going to have to help me with this one.

I have no idea how to do extracts.

If you follow Project Green Thumb from the beginning, which I think you have, you will see inventory is becoming a little overboard and I can't stop running cycles!!!!! I AM AN AUTOFLOWER ADDICT......:jump:

I need to figure something out or I am going to be sleeping on piles.....:jointman:

Dry sift hash is easy and a great way to reduce piles !

After my THC bombs are dry I'll type out a quick simple do it yourself thread.

:cheers:

There is definite truth to opposites attract.......Without my wife I would be dead or in prison. Damn is she a nag........:cuss:.....DAMN I LOVE HER......:dancer:
I understand the sentiment as I'm living the same. Without my girl I would be fucked. And oh my days do I get nagged and told off and the look always gettin the look, but for me that is a zillion times better than the way it could of turned out. Dose your lady smoke

Those plants looked fantastic man!! Good job! I've got a Six shooter outside that's about 16 days old, if she yields half as much as yours did I'll be very very happy!

Back