Fast Buds Six Shooter x2 Seed to Harvest / MONSTERS

You guys are living the dream lol. I'm still pretty young but my ultimate goal is to have a homestead in the middle of nowhere that's as close to 100% self sufficient as I could possibly get... maybe one day :smokeout:
Dream big coz even if you don't quite make it you will be closer to the stars than most as you gave it your all. If it comes down to it let's all cub together for a massive bit of land and set up out own lil farms out of that.
A

:greenthumb:
I think I'm still young. I'm 29. Country life is awesome when you have a huge green thumb like I do :)
WOOOOOHOOOOO I'm 29 by the skin of my teeth still so on your reckoning I'm young but unfortunately the knees and back kinda say a lil different lol. No I'm good can still do a cartwheel down the milk aisle in Tesco and can still climb a tree.

WOOOOOHOOOOO I'm 29 by the skin of my teeth still so on your reckoning I'm young but unfortunately the knees and back kinda say a lil different lol. No I'm good can still do a cartwheel down the milk aisle in Tesco and can still climb a tree.
I feel ya. My back is a mess. No cartwheels for me lol

I feel ya. My back is a mess. No cartwheels for me lol
You will often find me popping a cartwheel down an aisle of a supermarket which she says is really embarrassing as I'm a grown man. The day I can't do a cartwheel then take me out please coz I'm absolutely terrified of getting old.

You will often find me popping a cartwheel down an aisle of a supermarket which she says is really embarrassing as I'm a grown man. The day I can't do a cartwheel then take me out please coz I'm absolutely terrified of getting old.
Lol its not too bad.

:greenthumb:
I think I'm still young. I'm 29. Country life is awesome when you have a huge green thumb like I do :)
Lol you've got about a decade on me! I imagine the green thumb would make country life quite awesome though. I'm gaining my skills now to prep for the future :smoking:

At reviews.kanna.biz they say Mexican Airlines is best under 14/10.... Couldn't find Six Shooter there.
Thats interesting, I wish I would've found that out before I got my seeds... anyone else have any information like this?

Back