Fast Buds Six Shooter x2 Seed to Harvest / MONSTERS

Nice job on the Grow! I'm ordering some real soon.... I traded 2 heavy weight beans today for a FastBuds Blackberry and Green Crack, they'll be soaking tomorrow. :hump:
It wont let me rep you! :evil: I'll be back!

Last edited:
If she smokes half as good as she looks I'd be more than happy. I need to get my arse in gear and get going

I had about 1/2 ounce left over after jarring. Without curing she is close to profile page on smell and taste, she is the strongest out of a batch of five strains I grew.

Nice job on the Grow! I'm ordering some real soon.... I traded some 2 heavy weight beans today for a FastBuds Blackberry and Green Crack, they'll be soaking tomorrow. :hump:
It wont let me rep you! :evil: I'll be back!

I forgot to mention five gallon pots bro.....If you have balls and room, I would step it up one more notch on the pot.....(the thing the plant goes in, not what you smoke).........:crying:

I had about 1/2 ounce left over after jarring. Without curing she is close to profile page on smell and taste, she is the strongest out of a batch of five strains I grew.
Had a breakthrough with the mrs. She said I can get myself a little tent and she said I can use this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/1916...1853-0%26rvr_id%3D1033910782983&ul_noapp=true
Gonna get a 6" rhino fan and filter kit for extraction and I have a 4" fan I can use as intake. Will be using a 600w dimmable ballast at 400w at first and then cranking it up to 600 for flowering if I don't have to do much faffing about. Shit part is I'm working away on and off for the next 4 weeks.

I have been married a while. You better hit order before she changes her mind.......:kitty:

Nice tent.....
Hahaha yeah you telling me. I'm just wondering if I should try my luck for a slightly wider and deeper tent and try and get 2 girls under the 600w light as I don't feel I need more height. As 80x80cm is too tight for 2 girls.

8e999487e44555a1af7c8b124b8d7e61.jpg

That's the cupboard thing the tent will go in and I will be getting the cool air from this beast
368dca0b4b84294c0bd9c7bf80d26c4f.jpg

Back