Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

btw hobbesy, for some sillee reazon, i've not been gettin any alertz now for certain threadz i follow, like ls & a couple otherz :shrug: ppp

Thank you Hobbs.:d5:

Alerts that are at the top of the page. Don't really know about email. I'm sure there were posts in the Sept/Nov Chat. I check in at least once a day. That said, I did get the alert of your reply and someone else
Still not getting any alerts. Checked the notifications section in preferences and that looks fine. Added ya'll as safe sender in my email account. "All" Alerts at top of page show just 1.

Heya, are there plants to bring thread tools back?
Or maybe i have the option and cant find it, im trying to lock some old threads and i cant seem to find the option anymore

Heres another thought....the journaling here in afn is super important no doubt. But its kinda a hot mess.
Personally speaking, i treat mine like a diary and it can be hard to find any of the possibly pertinent deets.
Some of us name our journals creatively, some of us name them technically, and sometimes we just dont know where to put em or whatnot.
Is there any way possible to implement a standardized journal template????
Personally im finding it way easier to journal and search journals that have been standardized in their format. I mean thats why theyve been standardized lol.
I know it can be done, its being done on other sites. But i also know that it surely costs money and time and work.
Just a thought really, i luv it here in afn. Some of yall have been so very nice to me and helpful, and then theres this immense library of information and experience at our fingertips.
I do however think that the changes, which were necessary, are having some drastic effects on users' experiences for sure.

agreed. A clean almost standardized journal is much easier to scan through.

Still not getting any alerts. Checked the notifications section in preferences and that looks fine. Added ya'll as safe sender in my email account. "All" Alerts at top of page show just 1.
Seems to be working now

That hopefully can help us pinpoint the problem, appreciate you sharing that. I call upon the nerdy might of @FullDuplex ! :rofl: We'll see if we can get it fixed up brother.
This is still happening for Facebook login, any chance that will get sorted or is it FUBAR? I'd really like to start a new journal and wonder if it would be best to give up hope of getting on my old account and live life on AFN as @IDontExist

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-08 at 9.29.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-08 at 9.29.03 PM.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 78
This is still happening for Facebook login, any chance that will get sorted or is it FUBAR? I'd really like to start a new journal and wonder if it would be best to give up hope of getting on my old account and live life on AFN as @IDontExist
Just for yuks and giggles, try clearing your cache.

hey hobbesy, i keep tryin to add a link to me sig for me new grow journal, but every time i click save, it comez up sayin "oops! an error has occurred, your signature is 2 line(s) too long"...:confused1: ppp

Back