Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

hey hobbesy, i keep tryin to add a link to me sig for me new grow journal, but every time i click save, it comez up sayin "oops! an error has occurred, your signature is 2 line(s) too long"...:confused1: ppp

Try typing a title for your sig, highlight it, then press the link button and paste the full link into the box. Should be shortened to your title but linking through to journal

Try typing a title for your sig, highlight it, then press the link button and paste the full link into the box. Should be shortened to your title but linking through to journal

um, ok, that soundz like it might work, except...i have no idea what ur talkin about :rofl: i'll figger it out one way or another...:shrug: ppp

um, ok, that soundz like it might work, except...i have no idea what ur talkin about :rofl: i'll figger it out one way or another...:shrug: ppp
Try clearing you cache. A lot of times that will fix odd things. What browser are you using. Sometimes "upgrades> don't play well in all browsers. This can help the techies to noodle things out. In my case, I'm using Chrome and it works fine

Try clearing you cache. A lot of times that will fix odd things. What browser are you using. Sometimes "upgrades> don't play well in all browsers. This can help the techies to noodle things out. In my case, I'm using Chrome and it works fine

ya, me on a pc, uze chrome & do keep me cache cleared, so idk, like i say, i'll figger it out sooner or later :shrug: ppp

I guess I spoke too soon. I tried adding a test sig and it said I can only have 3 links. I backed out the test link and saved. Squaked that I can only have 2 links. So I guess now the cyber cops will reach out and cuff me

Seems like someone needs to click a check box or something

Really like the new look of the site. But I do have a question. What happened to you guys on taptalk? I have been away for a while and I usually go to the site through taptalk and when I went to check the site out the other day, you were gone. You didn't even come up on the search. So what happened? And do you expect to ever have an app?

Really like the new look of the site. But I do have a question. What happened to you guys on taptalk? I have been away for a while and I usually go to the site through taptalk and when I went to check the site out the other day, you were gone. You didn't even come up on the search. So what happened? And do you expect to ever have an app?

Tapatalk is a 3rd party software (that we don't own or have any control over) that supports multiple forum software formats. It doesn't sound like they currently support this newest, latest version of our forum software (yet,) but in my search about it, it does seem their developers are considering supporting it (because other forums are requesting it for their users.) We unfortunately have no control over what they support, how they support it, etc.

I don't know if we'll get to the point of having an app; we've looked into it a bit in the past but there's not been a glaring need to push for it. Maybe if we see more requests for one we'll consider diving in deeper :d5:

I'm not a phone dude so just askin. Is the forum software "responsive" to accommodate phones, tablets etc?

Back