Outdoor Single plant grow - Mdanzig Sour Spyder

I have hesitated to cut a bud and test it because the bottom buds seem to be behind the top cholla. But I have done a flush and am considering cutting the top tomorrow after the soil gets dryer. It still seems to me that the hairs should be drying more before harvest, but some are dry now. I have new grower woes but from the appearance of the plant I bet it will get me stoned.:smoking:

The trichomes are more important to judge when you want to harvest . :thumbsup:

I have not used a lupe to see...but I am blessed/cursed with extreme nearsightedness, so much so that I can clearly see red spyder mites. None of the trichomes have ambered yet. Since this is my first grow I can't decide whether to wait for some ambering or just chop it's top now and let the lower buds continue.

I am thinking the same thing. No more ferts for her.

Yes, after inspecting my plant this morning I have decided that she has a way to go. Temperatures are cooler for a few days and I expect that she will put on more weight. I guess I need to buy a loupe today. I am wondering if I should give one more dose of bloom fertilizer or if I should continue on with just plain old water... Suggestions welcome! Help a newbie decide.

Give her some nutes ...

Back