Outdoor Single plant grow - Mdanzig Sour Spyder

Well, I have done my third cutting of the lowest branches and sampled some before a total cure. This is some killer smoke! Yes, I am very satisfied with how strong this weed is, but to be honest I am a little disapointed with the volume guessing that I only have an ounce or a little more in this single plant harvest. Maybe all the newbie issues caused a lower yield. Or maybe this is typical of this variety. The plant only grew to 19 inches.

I am curious if the interior of the stump will grow again and produce a second smaller crop. I am going to let her go and see because there are lots of growth points on the skelital stump. Time will tell.

index.php

I have probably been thwarted by the weather. Yesterday we had the hottest temperature recorded since 2009, and the few peanut buds I left to help the plant along were toasted! So I cut them this morning. There are still some tiny growth points but I don't hold much hope that they will have enough energy to grow, even if they could given that this is an autoflowering plant. I will however not toss the stump, I will give it a chance before I give up.

Back