Indoor Silver Run & Future 86 Home Thread -- Rebel's Creations

Silver Run @ 43 Days from Sow

So here we have the Silver Run @ 43 Days from Sow and the Future 86 kids after they got tiered last night!! They are around 3 weeks I do believe... I will document the male as well until he's culled. The Silver Run is heavily leafed. She's also got some big ass leaves! The pics don't do her justice. She has a very strong skunky affy smell. Earthy, Incense, etc. with over tones of Skunk. She is insanely dense. Hard as a rock! Which I am loving so far as a trait because if she's this hard on the plant I know how dense she's gonna be dry! Can't wait to run more and see more ladies! Also the last picture shows the color of her fan leaf stems. They are plum color. :grin:

Silver Run
rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture428033-silver-run-3-3-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture428034-silver-run-3-3-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture428035-silver-run-3-3-15-3.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture428036-silver-run-3-3-15-4.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture428037-silver-run-3-3-15-5.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture428038-a.jpg

:Sharing One: and now the Future 86... stand by as I load em up! "AFN smoke out"

Future 86 Post Tier

Here's the young F86 ladies and their Brother... about 3 weeks from sow. They have a yellowish tint from the small tent of mine that I take pics in front of... normally I shut the tent but tonight I was lazy lol I'm anticipating first drops of pollen any day now. He's being monitored. He's also being fed the same as them, same frequency as them, and under the lights with them. He's being pampered just like the girls lol :grin: Happy and healthy males are just as important as the happy and healthy ladies I'm going to polly them with. I believe you can stress males as well by not feeding them or not giving them proper light as well. Worked well for me so far anyway :grin:

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428039-f86-1-3-3-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428040-f86-1-3-3-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428041-a.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428042-f86-2-3-3-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428043-f86-3-3-3-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428044-f86-3-3-3-15-2.jpg

Male
rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428045-f86-male-3-3-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428046-f86-male-3-3-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture428047-f86-male-3-3-15-3.jpg

:foxy::foxy::foxy: :devil:.... many foxy ladiezzz (and one horn-dog guy) gettin' jiggy in there,... :roflcry: --- SR is a bud wedge! She's looking very promising Reb, dense and damn frosty- :drool: ...how's her perfume coming along? .... F86 crew looks lovely too,...girls got burly bones! They tiered up nicely... :dance2: :d5:
... okay, time to go eye-hump the Sweet thangs,...:stylez rasta smoke: :hump:

They Look Happily Incestrial !

Lol yes indeed bro! Good to see you!

:foxy::foxy::foxy: :devil:.... many foxy ladiezzz (and one horn-dog guy) gettin' jiggy in there,... :roflcry: --- SR is a bud wedge! She's looking very promising Reb, dense and damn frosty- :drool: ...how's her perfume coming along? .... F86 crew looks lovely too,...girls got burly bones! They tiered up nicely... :dance2: :d5:
... okay, time to go eye-hump the Sweet thangs,...:stylez rasta smoke: :hump:

Thanks Wai!! Silver Run is indeed a fat dense bud wedge lol she's built like a caboose!! LMAO smells like an Affy. Thru and thru. Earthy, with some kinda sweet smell coming thru late. She smelled the same the whole way. You could smell something underneath the Affy and now its slowly coming out.

The Future 86 look killer! Wont have internet (proper) until Thursday. After fighting the local cable companies for 4 years we finally are getting broadband. So ill be doing an update Thursday night.

GBD I culled the male last night after his final pollinations and I took pics for ya!

We have made new crosses! SAD x F86, Sweet Cheese x F86, Cream Mandarin x F86... I've pollinated both Cream Caramels, working that back in the strain... I have hit the best F86 female with the F86 male...

So I have a question now... What do you call it when you IBL the BX1? And what do you call the result of me taking the BX1 and working the Cream Caramel back in there? Is that BX2?

I have dusted one branch on each female and tied a string around the branch to keep an eye on them. The pollen has definitely taken. We should see seeds forming soon!

Now that things are back to normal I'll have time to practice femming.. I have the tools here I just need to get distilled water and a spray bottle...

We had no power for 3 days... Been rough and was afraid of the stress the darkness and cold would wreak on them as I had just fed them all the night before we lost power. But the opposite happened lol they blew up!

Pics coming Thursday!

Its been so long my friend since I worked these crosses that my brain is a bit foggy on all the pics :slaps: I didn't save any male pics, so I will just photo bomb your thread so everyone can see where F86 came from :tiphat: Still hunting for a few more pics so bare with me :Sharing One:

Original Cream Carmel Mom
dubv-albums-dubv-auto-tent-grow-picture93410-day-65-cc.jpg

Cream Diesel back cross Moms
dubv-albums-2nd-auto-tent-grow-pt2-picture159987-day-110-cd.jpg

G13 Auto AK Mom
dubv-albums-led-picture100261-day-90-ak.jpg

Damn do those F3s have some AK Dom don't they? They are like mini versions of her. If you look at the pics of my past grows of the F3s... On the first page I think... They are identical!

Gonna be exciting to see what happens with the back crosses and the BX1 IBL.. Or whatever you call it LOL

Thanks bro!

OK Reb's finally back in service lol Wait until you all see how HUGE the F86 are... MONSTERS. Very stoked on that! But right now I have pics of the Silver Run at 9 weeks! I'm taking her tonight... I defoliated her a few weeks back to open up the bud sites as she has heavy foliage... She's a solid solid plant. These buds will dry up like rocks for sure! She's still green and hasn't skipped a beat after losing a good grip of fans... She could go 10-11 weeks I'm sure. When I have more females at one time I'll let a few go the distance to see what that produces. Anyway here's my little lady at 9 Weeks.

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435078-silver-run-3-22-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435079-silver-run-3-22-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435080-silver-run-3-22-15-6.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435081-a.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435082-silver-run-3-22-15-9.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435083-silver-run-3-22-15-10.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture435084-silver-run-3-22-15-14.jpg

I have a ton of work to do in the garden... I have 10 plants to tier so it may take me a few days to get pics of the Future 86 up but you'll love what you see I'm sure! I sure a hell do!! Thanks for bearing with me my friends!

Back