Indoor Silver Run & Future 86 Home Thread -- Rebel's Creations

Oh bullshit.. I culled 6 of them but I will show the one. I thought to myself I should take a pic of these before chopping but I didn't... Damn. Sorry GBD!

No worries at all! There used to be a thread around here specifically for males, but it hasn't been active recently so I haven't been getting my fix. I'd love to see any you have to show!

:Sharing One:

a little pink."Dancing Psiren"[video=youtube;rKvshXcsT-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKvshXcsT-M[/video]

No worries at all! There used to be a thread around here specifically for males, but it hasn't been active recently so I haven't been getting my fix. I'd love to see any you have to show!

gbd! We are gonna play a little game here in a minute... :grin:

Amazing Thread Here bro !

Swampy! So good to see you bro! I hope one day you'll bless me and put the Bayou touch on these girls!!!

a little pink."Dancing Psiren"[video=youtube;rKvshXcsT-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKvshXcsT-M[/video]

ow ow ow!!! "Dancing Psiren" :ladies:

Now gbd... Which one is the Male? We confirmed the 3rd female... So we have 3 Females and the Male... I've made my match up lol when you answer then I'll post the rest of the pics of the male and the pair I've chosen (thus far) and we'll go from there!

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture426540-f86-kids-2-27-15-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is it the one on the left? Now give up the pics!!!

:Sharing One::pighug:

Seriously, thanks!

LOL BINGO! You are correct!! Here's a close up of him...

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture426542-a.jpg

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture426543-f86-male-2-27-15-2.jpg

and here's the sister I paired him up with... well for now they look like the best match. What do you think?
rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture426541-f86-male-female-match-2-27-15.jpg

They look like twins! Seems like a great match to me. Thanks for sharing with the class! I look forward to seeing all of your little ones progression.

:d5:

Thanks gbd! Appreciate your support! I really should have pictured all the males to show process of selection/documentation... I will do that for sure in the future!

I picked him as he matched with nearly all of them and he has a sweet skunky smell to him.. They all did but he was more of a match in size... Some were taller or shorter. Something about him struck me...

He will also Polly my best cream mandarin... My best cream caramel (work it back in there again), my Sweet Cheese (who is GORGEOUS)and my SAD... How bout those crosses?!

Also once these babies are worked proper they will be femmed!! As I will be starting my learning about femmimg with sts soon as my package gets here!!! Good times my friends!!

They all sound delicious! I'm looking forward to trying the Sweet Cheese in the future. It would be amazing if Sweet Seeds isolated the strawberry starburst pheno of Cream Mandarine. It's the only pheno I've had and I don't know if the mandarine pheno will be able to compare! It was fantastic! I've got about a half gram left and now seems like the perfect occasion to pack a one hitter for a reminder of how good it is. Cheers!

I'm about 2 weeks in to my first reversals using colloidal silver. It seems to beat the hell out of the plants, but works. I'd really, really like to get my hands on some STS but have been scared off because so many people have said you'll be put on a list for purchasing the supplies. It seems far more efficient and easy to apply than colloidal silver, but I guess like everything else they both have their pros and cons.

As you know, I'd personally love to see more future male documentation and I'm sure everyone else around here will too!

Last edited:
Back