Indoor Silver Run & Future 86 Home Thread -- Rebel's Creations

Thanks bro!:d5:
or you might like the candy version
sours.png

I seen your last sweest grow and i gotta say well done my friend!:Gold: i like that your looking at crossing a few sweet strains, i love them my self! :grin: i will be watching this thread like a hawk bro!

Thanks so much for your support my brother! Means a lot om this special journey! Thank you for your kind words!

View attachment 423491

ROFL

Stay stoned my friend,
Stunted Stick
:Sharing One:

:crying: Coulda used them pencils back in grade school taking tests with the "Scantron' LMAO! Is that a No.420 pencil?

buckeye cool :grin: the buckeye has to stay.:hug:

BAM! Astro and Magic come up with the name! Buckeye Cool! Or Buckeye Ice? LOL Just for you Astro I'll keep the Buckeye name in there somewhere!

:Cheers:

Here's the Future 86 Kids at Day 9 from Sow.
rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture423827-future-86-2-19-15-day-9.jpg

I am doing a karma dance for your baby's:dance::dance::dance:[video=youtube;EQrQjNNZCAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrQjNNZCAo[/video]:hug:

Thank you my brothers! Day before yesterday I noticed the hairs on the Silver Run are turning pinkish/purple... Pleasant surprise! Wasn't expecting that! She's a month old... I can't wait to run at least 12 of these girls!!

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture425127-silver-run-2-20-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture425128-silver-run-2-20-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-auto-silver-run-picture425129-silver-run-2-20-15-3.jpg

:Sharing One:

So we have 7 males conformed, 2 ladies confirmed, and 1 no sign yet... On the F86. I culled 6 males and kept the best matching, smelling, and most vigorous. Quite a few males were keepers. It was hard lol but he will hit his best sister, my best Cream Mandarin and Caramel, Sweet Cheese, and S.A.D.

Silver Run is smelling real affy. I mean REAL earthy, incense, etc..reminds me of the Buckeyes!

I'll update pics later on... Stay tuned buds!

Any chance you'll be posting pictures of your males? Pretty please?

Back