Seed Stockers Shumway Thin Mint Crack

Well ph is in check and shes a nice darker green now but ran into another problem thats a lot worse :(

Went in to check on her and she was swaying back and forth like a palm tree in the middle of a hurricane,Her main stock at the bottom isn't growing worth shit and can't support it :cuss: Filled the pot up a bit more right up to the bottom leaves to help stabilize her but not gonna hold my breath and wish for miracles lol

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Almost 24hr's later and seems to be doing well,Perked right back up so now just need to find a way to add some bulk to that damn stalk!
TMC day 16 (1).JPG

TMC day 16 (2).JPG

TMC day 16 (3).JPG

Day 19

Added Liquid W-8 into waterings now so hopefully it keeps the bennies nice and happy,A little behind where she should be at this age but shes chugging along nicely now since i propped her up more :thumbsup:

@Yeatster See how close i keep my 150w hps at most times :rofl: Thought i'd show ya a pic since you asked about yours on insta lol

IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG

Well after doing some thinking and puffing on a bowl or 3 i decided to top the little lady,I don't trust that skinny stalk to support a taller top heavy plant so at least this way i can support her from multiple angles once it fills out a bit more and i start the lst :thumbsup:

TMC day 21 (1).JPG

TMC day 21 (2).JPG

Keep the faith..... I am always surprised at how resilient these plants are.

Keep the faith..... I am always surprised at how resilient these plants are.

Oh she's coming along nicely now but its just that damn toothpick thin stalk thats under the soil line lol

Amazed at how much change we can see in just a day with these autos :joy:

Chopping the top and giving a slight lst didn't phase her one bit! Think she actually enjoys this kinky stuff and wants more lol:naughtystep:

TMC day 22 (1).JPG
TMC day 22 (2).JPG

Day 26

Taking pretty good to the topping and putting all her focus on the other branching now,Going to have to do a tiny bit of leaf tucking on the top soon to open it up some for the lowers.

Switched out the liquid W-8 in my waterings for plain black strap molasses,Think she likes it better lol

TMC day 26 (1).JPG

TMC day 26 (2).jpg

Back