Seed Stockers Shumway Thin Mint Crack

Damn. You don't have any idea what caused the pH drop?

Probably all my doing :doh:

Never checked the ph of this new soil so was probably on the low side to begin with then just got worse from there,Also use vinegar & baking soda to lower or raise my ph and i could have shit lingering too long :shrug:Have only given 500ml ever at a time and have never had runoff or flushed once :rofl:

Found the culprit! Damn meter is screwed and popping out lower readings so looks like i over shot ph adjustments and got lock out :nono:

Day 69

Damage done but shes still growing i guess lol Soil has been soaked to hell for a week with a flush then another flush to correct the 1st flush but looks like shes back to eating and drying out so all good :rofl:

TMC day 69 (1).jpg

TMC day 69 (2).JPG

TMC day 69 (3).JPG

Day 77 and time for the end.

Hasn't done much over the last couple days so decided its her time,Think the ph issue screwed me over lol Haven't been able to give her proper feeds to fatten her up how i'd like but she is what she is :shrug: Need to clean the tent anyways plus need the light for new plants.

Be back with chop picks later :thumbsup:

TMC day 77 (1).jpg

TMC day 77 (3).jpg

Main cola measured out at 14" :rofl: Just did a quick snip and hang for now until i can rig up a makeshift drying box then i'll break her down more.

TMC Chop (1).JPG TMC Chop (2).JPG TMC Chop (3).JPG TMC Chop (4).JPG TMC Chop (5).JPG TMC Chop (6).JPG

Looks like a smokin harvest. Nice job and grats ! :pass:

Back