Seed Stockers Shumway Thin Mint Crack

Sure as hell hope this isn't a deficiency showing up already :cuss:

Day 3 and getting some red in it,Camera sucks for showing it but under the florescent i can see it clearly 5 feet or more away from the tent lol

TMC day 3 (1).JPG

TMC day 3 (4).JPG

Whats your temps at bro?
It could just be genetics also!

Temps are fine,Running around 75 - 80*f :thumbsup: I know it could be genetics too and thats why i said i hope its not a def lol

But with my luck you never know,That Murphy's law bs always screws with me and bites me in the ass :rofl:

Day 5 and looks like shes losing that red lol Just waiting on her to put out a bit more roots so can transplant her safely into final pot.

TMC day 5.JPG

Decided it was time to move her over to her final resting place :evil1: Hopefully once those roots get a taste of all those yummy organic goodies in the new soil i should see a nice quick boom in growth :smokeit:

Soil - Root Farm hydro potting mix - peat moss, coco coir, aged softwood bark, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, feather meal, bone meal, blood meal, sulfate of potash, kelp meal, and volcanic ash.

Gaia Green - 4 tbsp per gallon @ 75% of 4-4-4 all purpose and 25% 2-8-4 bloom and if needed will give a top dressing later on in flowering :thumbsup:

TMC day 8 (1).JPG
TMC day 8 (2).JPG
TMC day 8 (3).JPG

My SS Northern Lights grew out of variegation at about 3 weeks old. :thumbsup:

**Note to self! Remember to f**king ph your water!**

Day 11 and taking to the transplant ok i think even though i forgot and haven't been ph'ing my water at all since day 1 lol

Growth wise shes doing good but kind of looks like a page out of a 5yo's coloring book :rofl:

TMC day 11 (1).JPG

TMC day 11 (2).JPG

TMC day 11 (3).JPG
TMC day 11 (8).JPG

Back