Shu joins the pack.

Day 22 for both. They are looking so much better 2 days in here for skunk mob and one for purple biker. Glad I brought them over. Skunk mob is growing again. She might be stunted neither are showing sex yet so I got that going for me.
IMG_3574.jpeg
IMG_3573.jpeg

Yesterday I got life from 99skunks and russian queen. Much better start on the russian queen I feel. There in hp promix with some biochar and little bit of compost. Just to get them through till I can water and trifecta myco.
IMG_3569.jpeg
IMG_3570.jpeg

Couple days later. In the other tent and these two are so much happier and growing now. Skunk mob made a 180 and purple biker is showing sex now. Both day 26. And 99 skunks and russian queen both are on day 4 and looking fantastic.
IMG_3590.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3592.jpeg
IMG_3593.jpeg
IMG_3594.jpeg

Days 32 for skunk mob and purple biker. Day ten for 99 skunks and Russian queen. Skunk mob took the light pretty hard and is pretty stunted. And the purple biker didnt take it as bad and came back more. Its definitely not its full potential but bounced back nice. Russian queen been under the light that got the other two and handling it well. Put the 99 skunks under it last night dropping today. So pulled it out put it under a different light. Just cause I do t wanna possibly stunt it. These pics are from yesterday
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3658.jpeg
IMG_3661.jpeg
IMG_3659.jpeg
IMG_3669.jpeg
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3655.jpeg

Me too. He reached out for some photo testers and I hit him up saying when you got some autos to test keep me in mind. Sent me a pm shortly after saying they got a few to test and some they want new pics for. So they sent me 10 strains to run. Ill be busy for awhile. And Im in the autoseeds g and s. Just got a care package from sawney and I just wont 10 beans from the vault. Got 3 strains of phoenixs coming from them. Plus all the strains I bought that I need to run. Im going to be busy.
Can’t wait to see the pics.u gonna need big truck to deliver the soil LOL

Can’t wait to see the pics.u gonna need big truck to deliver the soil LOL
Lol if only I had the room. I got a few other grows going on here plus I dont post most of my plants. Be alot of work. Mostly grow and show and testing. Few plants here and there. Mostly on live stoner chat. Show off some cool colors or big buds or nice size plants.

Yesterday I got life from 99skunks and russian queen. Much better start on the russian queen I feel. There in hp promix with some biochar and little bit of compost. Just to get them through till I can water and trifecta myco. View attachment 1696416View attachment 1696417
Curious how the Russian Queen turns out. I almost dropped this one. Keep us updated once cured!

Day 41 with the purple biker and skunk mob. Both are stunted. Skunk mob is hardly worth really letting go other the to test her bud. Yes singular bud lol. Sure is frosty tho. Look forward to trying her. Lol. Ill pop another of both when these are done. Try see if I can get a better out come. Purple Biker is doing better as far as the level of stunted. Few bud site and some small branches. Been giving her some lighter feed since she is smaller. Really frosty again a shame it suffered at a young age. But again excited to try her out. Might even be able to share some of this one lol. Now we got the russian queen and skunk 99. That skunk 99 is vigorous. Both day 19. And the s99 is well outside her 2 gal pot. She might turn into a big girl. Then russian queen looking good. More like what Im used too. Maybe on the smaller side. The others in there look like there suffering a bit so brought my light up 6 or so inches. Still got another six if that dont work. Just been watering these two with fox farm big bloom. 10 ml per gal and some molasses. Next watering might give them something stronger. Start them on the real deal. Ill see how they look.

Purple biker
IMG_3735.jpeg
IMG_3736.jpeg
IMG_3737.jpeg

Skunk mob
IMG_3723.jpeg
IMG_3724.jpeg

99skunks
IMG_3726.jpeg
IMG_3727.jpeg
IMG_3729.jpeg
IMG_3728.jpeg

Now for the russian queen. This one didnt have to much problem with the light the others where and still under it. Does look happier that I raised it
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_3742.jpeg

Back