Lighting Show us how your hanging, cob frames and mounting.

mean well HLg24hc2100B X 2 its really two lamps i just tied in the drivers to one plug ..

Last edited:
Amps x volts = watts.

The cobs are 53volts x 2.1amps = 111.3 watts per cob 445w plus drivers power. I'd bet just above 450w in total

For additional wattage you could add in some singles :smoking:

Amps x volts = watts.

The cobs are 53volts x 2.1amps = 111.3 watts per cob 445w plus drivers power. I'd bet just above 450w in total

that sounds very close.. let see when my wife gets back my tester is in my truck.. Im very interested to see how much power is at the pots at 100%

80/20 aluminum extrusion frame. 8 4000k cobs and 4 Samsung hard strips. Coverage is 4x6 exactly what my veg space is. 2 power cords, one for the strips which will be used for seedlings and the second for the cobs once the plants get big enough. The strips are drawing 50w total, they look bright but much less than a cob alone. Even coverage is their main benefit.

Plenty left to do.

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG

80/20 aluminum extrusion frame. 8 4000k cobs and 4 Samsung hard strips. Coverage is 4x6 exactly what my veg space is. 2 power cords, one for the strips which will be used for seedlings and the second for the cobs once the plants get big enough. The strips are drawing 50w total, they look bright but much less than a cob alone. Even coverage is their main benefit.

Plenty left to do.

View attachment 679310
View attachment 679312

View attachment 679309 View attachment 679313

Damn thats some pro built shit right there!!! :pass:

I should solder those resistors into the hot wires on the Pots.. I can run 100% and I know those mean well drivers are so good. I shouldn't blow a cob and I haven't.. But I'm thinking I should solder in a resister ..

Back