Lighting Show us how your hanging, cob frames and mounting.

Have you seen ttystyk's watercooled, CXB3590 powered custom built lights?
( look him up on RIU )This guy is growing multiple 2lb.+ plants, one light per plant in vertical scrogs? He cools them and his reservior, AND his air, AND recycling the heat for use in his home using a 5ton chiller. It actually makes his home more efficient and it provides all his heating and cooling needs!
Oh yeah he is the first person I ever talked to on any forum. He gets allot of grief from members as his ways are very hillbilly and he's not to much into quality but yes he is the man. I love to see what he does. Aside from the bs sorroundibg him.

Did you hear the crap he got about his leak pop? He mentioned lenses to a member and someone replied yes they are also good for protecting cobs against rain showers. I hate that place, tty is a very knowledgeable ad helpful guy who is daily talked down to by the cob squad clique.

Have you seen ttystyk's watercooled, CXB3590 powered custom built lights?
( look him up on RIU )This guy is growing multiple 2lb.+ plants, one light per plant in vertical scrogs? He cools them and his reservior, AND his air, AND recycling the heat for use in his home using a 5ton chiller. It actually makes his home more efficient and it provides all his heating and cooling needs!

.[/QUOTE]

Man, I'd love to have a look. If you can, link me up :pass:

here is my lamp. 4 vero 29s hlc2100B X2 duel pots!!! i want to add two more Cobbs but in another part of the spectrum just cant decide ..

lanp20161223_211251_HDR[1].jpg

light20161227_005703[1].jpg

Any input on another set of cobs that would go well with the Vr29s?? maybe down in the 2700k @pop22 @BigSm0 any input? Im trying to decide.. o yea my lamp weighs about 30lbs and i use chains to hang it..

here is my lamp. 4 vero 29s hlc2100B X2 duel pots!!! i want to add two more Cobbs but in another part of the spectrum just cant decide ..

View attachment 679277

View attachment 679278

Any input on another set of cobs that would go well with the Vr29s?? maybe down in the 2700k @pop22 @BigSm0 any input? Im trying to decide.. o yea my lamp weighs about 30lbs and i use chains to hang it..
Looks good man. You running those at 2100ma? Push those bad boys!

Wow, that's a power trip! Lucky bugger. And I so want a grow space like that. Good luck with your grows cos you sure do deserve them after putting that together.

I have a AMP volt reader Ill get it out and lets see how much power she is pulling!! :pass:I think I can check at the pots - and + thats should tell us how much power is going to the chips.
:cooldance:

Mini-Digital-LCD-Clamp-Multimeter-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Ohmmeter-Volt-Tester-multiteste-volt-watt-power-meter-electronic.jpg
What kind of driver do you have pushing them?

i also ordered up two pot knobs with a dial indicators so ill know what Ma im at later.. just with the Knobs settings!!!

31Q4860HyrL._SX300_.jpg

Back