Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

Day 55! Oh boy how the girls are growing so sweet and sticky and getting nice and chunky! Feed has been 5.5g of megacrop and .3ish g of sweet candy in a gallon of water final ph is 5.9 for the last five days. I’ve watered them twice since the sweet candy has been introduced(way late in the game mind you) and they have been exploding! Noticeable swells in the last few days since adding( could also be that this is just a bad ass strain!) it’s amazing how different these plants are as well. The larger of the two was topped on time around week 3 and the other left to grow as is would with a little LST to try and keep the canopy even. Also got a bowl trimmer for my harvests here on out. So excited! Hope all is well in your gardens folks and send so vibes for the heavyweights that I have struggling!
046cb857415155bcea124b1033b643ac.jpg
79b082f1483677141ad5ccbe9265f203.jpg
88ad15f7b365841f52b501c371d0ab6f.jpg
3a10794b235f6250f0f01d401ea3046b.jpg
87dc09716ca007753aaab63500d4e0e7.jpg

No smoke report yet @automan, I have two separate phenotypes of the gogXtha curing at the moment.

I can tell you though, I was cleaning out my work area the other day starting on my third bowl of Gorilla Glue OG. When it occurred to me, that I wasn't going to get quite the buzz I wanted off the three bowls. So I looked around and I spotted some trim scissors with some scissor hash and I took a little ball of that and put it on top of the last bowl that I had to smoke. I had one really big harsh deep milky hit and the next thing I know I said "what the f*** was that?"

First I just concentrated on remaining standing, I felt like I got this massive jolt to my whole body that probably started at my feet and ended in my head, but honestly it hit so strong I almost felt like I was going to black out. Anyway once things mellowed out a little bit I went looking around and try to figure out what the hell it was I just smoked.

Oh yeah, after that I went and sat down and had about 2 hours of solid couchlock.

It turns out it was scissor hash from the larger of the two phenotypes of the Gog by Tha, I grew one that was a compact bush with very compact hard Buds and another that was very large with loose more of a fox tail type of Bud. The scissor hash came from the second one but Loose bud, that's also the one that I decided to keep about 4 oz of top colas and process the rest as bubble hash.

So I'm really happy that I decided to keep most of that plant for bubble hash, it should turn out being some of the strongest full melt I've ever had. I think if I ran across that phenotype again I would quickly put a scrog over the top of it and try and really get some intense light down on it.

I have a couple pictures of the two different phenos still on the stem and like I say I'm kind of waiting for the Cure before I smoke.
40779728daaeae0579c7eebf4c40b9d2.jpg
e16d8725b2892cc128b3a4d5d9f3bf66.jpg
724617fd97234c4880339f2d0af4554c.jpg

Didn't really notice that purple look until I actually took the photo. That was the smaller bushier of the two.

So I posted this one up in the review section and I will get an extraction review about mid-april. That's also the time I'm going to start my next couple plants. Darn it I forget the name of the next one I'm going to do but we'll find out about three weeks.

SeedBank :

Short Stuff Seeds

Strain:

GOG X THASHIZNIT

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:
Coco with hand watering

Nutes:

Started on Remo and switched to the GH line, this plant was happier with less nitrogen and Remo has limits when used with low nitrogen requiring plants.

Light (kind and schedule):

Lumigrow Pro 325, 300 wall whatts, 24 hour schedule for environmental stability

From seed to harvest date:

About 90ish days, I typically don't bother with counting days as they very tremendously by environmental conditions.

Dry Yield:

2 plants yielded north of 22 ounces, I don't really weigh much any more.

High/Effect Duration:

Heavy body relaxation with a good dose of cerebral befuddlement. I had two phenos: one with tight dense buds very easy to trim and one with large prolific growing buds. Both smoked the same as far as the flowers go, but scissor hash off the bulky pheno nearly knocked my ass out from one hit, so the larger plant has been set aside for extractions. First up will be dry ice hash, since my ice maker is currently broken.. watch this thread in mid April for the concentrate report

RATE SCALE: 8 out of 10, maybe higher when I grow to amber

BAG APPEAL: 8 out of 10, with my loose trim 10 of 10 trimmed tight

THE GROWTH: One pheno took off from the start and never slowed down, if i see it again i will top multiple times and do a scrog. That pheno was the big yielder set aside for extracts. The other pheno grew a very effortless bush that had nice tight buds

THE SMELL: I'm sorry, never been much on smells

THE SMOKE: Even after a long cure this strain smoked a bit harsh, I suspect because of the high thc.

In-depth: I've been smoking the SS GOG taken to amber as my sleep med, I am going to grow this one to amber next time for my future sleep med. I have a very high tolerance and besed on affect and my experience I'd say this is a 20+% thc strain

Smaller bushier plant, with their nice tight buds. Those buds in the bowl are all of the popcorn. All the other buds are nice and large and tight. Just the way I like them

f7e12d146d6941604883bbfe01355e9d.jpg

So I smoked a bunch of this stuff yesterday evening and I went out to the kitchen and started talking to my wife and got a bit distracted and I was thinking how I needed to throw something away and go take a pee. The next thing I know I found myself standing in front of the garbage can ready to pee into it. So this is pretty strong stuff I can't say I've ever done that before when alcohol wasn't involved.

Okay folks back for another round. This time up I'm going to do two of the short stuff Gorilla OG X Purple Amnesia.

I may go ahead and scrog one of these, if one really takes off fast I most certainly will.
d16675b857f0fd014faed568500cd09a.jpg

Back