Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

Always these days, mostly due to the short stuff I've been growing. I just came back from Southern California it was almost like a tolerance break for me even though I was buying what was supposed to be the strongest stuff in their stores.

There's always a big difference between commercial and one's own special secret friends only top shelf nuggets.

Have you tried the Short Stuff Himalayan Diesel or Himalayan Blue Diesel?
They're some of the few autos out there that sell in regular... breeding in mind...

There's always a big difference between commercial and one's own special secret friends only top shelf nuggets.

Have you tried the Short Stuff Himalayan Diesel or Himalayan Blue Diesel?
They're some of the few autos out there that sell in regular... breeding in mind...
I haven't tried either one, but I like all things diesel. Matter of fact one of the collectives I went in down in California I asked for anything Diesel and they didn't have anything.

I haven't tried either one, but I like all things diesel. Matter of fact one of the collectives I went in down in California I asked for anything Diesel and they didn't have anything.

Nor Cal? What were the staples on the menu?

I'm hoping to pass thru north Cal soon, and pick up some goodies like bulk CBD oil.

Nor Cal? What were the staples on the menu?

I'm hoping to pass thru north Cal soon, and pick up some goodies like bulk CBD oil.
I was in Southern California mainly around the Palm Springs area. I went into one recreational shop that was probably 100% legal. They had just about everything with an OG derivative, I selected one called Fire OG that the budtender recommended. It was more like tepid OG to me. Then I bought a cartridge of sour d which wouldn't work in the battery that they gave me so I'm going to have to try that out here at home when I get around to it.

The other shop was legal for medical and operating gray as far as recreational goes. They didn't have all the same strains as the recreational shop because they grew their own. They told me the strongest they had was a hybrid I don't remember exactly what they called it something like "Do Se Ni" it was decent, a cheese derivative, it took about 3 loads in my pax-2 to get me where I wanted to be. They did the typical dispensary model where you have the jar and you can open it up and sniff the stuff and decide how much you want by looking at the trichomes, the state store had it all in black packages you couldn't see into and then you had to buy a smell proof, see proof, package from them to carry it out of the store. That's kind of stupid s*** to make everybody put their cannabis in a bag that you can clearly identifie as cannabis I mean it creates a security issue but Californians were never very bright when it comes to laws and regulations.

Day 1

Okay I'm going to call this day one on the SSGOG X PA.

It is such a pleasure to grow good viable seeds, I'm accustomed to dropping one seed and getting one plant every time I touch short stuff gear and I really appreciate that.
d3d1678e56e5138db0862a808dc0836a.jpg
a4fbd96ce467a8ba4da3fc6186aa52b8.jpg

Day 1

Okay I'm going to call this day one on the SSGOG X PA.

It is such a pleasure to grow good viable seeds, I'm accustomed to dropping one seed and getting one plant every time I touch short stuff gear and I really appreciate that.

:yeah:

great review @jingo, love how baked it got you!
Can't wait to see what you do with the purple gorilla!

Day 8
SSGOG X PA

So the seedlings are looking very healthy, one seems to be acting like it's a little heat stressed. My lights are little bit low because I'm trying to tame them in directly at another plant that is just finishing up right now.
b2c5eca8dfcd8e393acd948a166044cf.jpg
6dc7453f6a0d02340bf9814c7927607b.jpg

Day 8
SSGOG X PA

So the seedlings are looking very healthy, one seems to be acting like it's a little heat stressed. My lights are little bit low because I'm trying to tame them in directly at another plant that is just finishing up right now.
b2c5eca8dfcd8e393acd948a166044cf.jpg
6dc7453f6a0d02340bf9814c7927607b.jpg

The second one? Curious about you distance and lights.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm using lumigrow pro 325's I should be 30-36" above s seedling but, I'm lower and angled towards s higher plant right now. Seems even indirect the lights are a both strong.

You may be able to see the seedlings behind this girl.
6c4dc22817b0a64038e15cfb80ef7d4f.jpg

Back