Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

jeez, these crosses look like the can produce some decent yields! how many AGOG x APA did you have going @KushNFT ?

Just the one bud. Will try to get a proper weight for Tha Shiznit cross but I'm calling my yield for Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia a nice round 300g as the stuff on the rack was a bit fluffy and lighter than I thought it was gonna be and the bit I photographed is still wet......

agap-1.jpg

agap-2.jpg

agap-3.jpg

Buds are really frosty and have a real nice texture with minimal stalk to fish out before I grind them. Probably about the stickiest and stinkiest bud I've ever trimmed and the smoke backs up it with flavour and a long lasting balanced stone.

Compliments to the chef:toke:

:pass:

The one quick pic I took of Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit before harvest.....

thashiz.jpg

.....still got some drying but I'm pretty sure whatever I get out of her would have been more if I had of spent more time tending to this grow. And I've not made the best start to the last lot I started either so I'm just going to leave those under the LED and have just started preparing an Auto Gorilla OG and a Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia to go under the HPS.

Since I'm enjoying little time off I rolled a fat one and took some pics......and rolled another fat one and processed them......and rolled another fat one and posted them.....

agap-4.jpg

agap-5.jpg

agap-6.jpg

agap-7.jpg

Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia dry bud.
:pass:

This are some great photos of the trichs we have a thread somewhere dedicated to those.

Well I went out to find my smaller plant half-broken today as the buds got too heavy for the stems. She really kind of quit drinking water a couple days ago so Harvest Time for her.

The bigger of the two plants I think still has some time, I've really been lazy about pictures it's just been there so darn large I haven't really been able to motivate myself to take some photos.

So two of the bud shots are from the smaller plant out of my work area I haven't started to trim her yet.
a9fdc7e96cf82880a10102d893c9e061.jpg
e38b7f4d92cbce079e1e28afe37ebe06.jpg
7ea79d5444d88d6bac2c8f0e6c9c7b11.jpg
c3ba4fc35f76a5847071c9a2133099be.jpg
72085c570d65d059ca1e674e98232324.jpg

I've taken a trim break on the smaller of the two plants. Incredibly dense hard buds! I suspect the eight main colas we'll give me at least 6 oz. The remainder of the plant should produce another 3 or 4 ounces I would think. Anyway, I should have a half pound of some really great smoke.
3fb86f492bbaa7405b3eb49b916a3cd5.jpg
b38a5b6c308929eea3a7a9da7b59d366.jpg

So the first plant is in the bucket and I'm waiting for it to come back up to 62% humidity, if it does it's kind of crept up there around 59 over the last couple days.

The second plant had foxtails from the top buds all the way down to the bottom buds so I think it's probably strain dependent. Although, I was trying to lower my nitrogen through most of the grow and ended up switching out of Remo nutrients and into General hydroponic nutrients. So the potential for the fox tails being too much nitrogen is possible.

I've decided to go back to my old method that I used when I was growing photoperiod strains and that is to trim about the best 4 oz of colas and keep the rest for bubble hash.

c851cf35a047efabea5a33eec216a703.jpg

Back