Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

Okay, here's a quick picture update. I've been doing a little rearranging in my workroom, so I can set up a better space for taking pictures. Probably have it set up in a week or so.

Both plants have wilted pretty severe since they're watering needs or sometimes greater than I can keep up with hand watering. So they have suffered some burns when I've given them full on nutrients in a wilted condition. The little plant is actually been wilted about three times and fed Soul strength nutrients, the larger plant I've usually fed water when I found it wilting before giving me trance but one time I gave nutrients so that shows a little burn also.
931ff1f59b57672cb7d5f68fd4005070.jpg
47fecb05f0de4fc5a0ee7f1a9e7b59fd.jpg
7b86a68cf149b7fcadb687db86de9ff6.jpg
86f84e6e179f14d800217b1b81eb3a11.jpg

Where I'm growing

Okay, here's a quick picture update. I've been doing a little rearranging in my workroom, so I can set up a better space for taking pictures. Probably have it set up in a week or so.

Both plants have wilted pretty severe since they're watering needs or sometimes greater than I can keep up with hand watering. So they have suffered some burns when I've given them full on nutrients in a wilted condition. The little plant is actually been wilted about three times and fed Soul strength nutrients, the larger plant I've usually fed water when I found it wilting before giving me trance but one time I gave nutrients so that shows a little burn also.
931ff1f59b57672cb7d5f68fd4005070.jpg
47fecb05f0de4fc5a0ee7f1a9e7b59fd.jpg
7b86a68cf149b7fcadb687db86de9ff6.jpg
86f84e6e179f14d800217b1b81eb3a11.jpg

Where I'm growing
Wow! Beautiful Monster Beast ya Have Bro!:d5::worship::pass:

Okay, here we go. I have been waiting to take a picture of this big plant until I have a little bit more space to work with her in my work area. I've done a bunch of thinning today and honestly I don't know if I can even really tell.

I decided to switch out of the Remo nutrient line and back into the General Hydroponics line for the rest of this grow. I had been finding I was getting too much nitrogen and not really enough of the micronutrients. The problem I was having is with a very large Plant you have to feed more on the Remo schedule, but this plant wasn't really caring to have more nitrogen. So I have a lot more experience with General Hydroponics and I figure I can finish her better with those nutrients.

So that is a standard 32 gallon trash can on wheels, I left at 4 a little bit of comparison. The airpot is about three and a half gallons.

Obviously I'm going to set a record that's going to be hard to beat. But I don't think I'm going to end up with a plan that I can move around to get a good enough picture for any competitions [emoji20]
82cc668862cfe091dcdb0b13cc8a5295.jpg
2040befb6fe3fd8b52d1b27234da7144.jpg

Where I'm growing

Hi guys, apologies for being absent, I've missed having time to hang out and enjoy hobbies.

I just about managed to keep up with res maintenance and have made it to a slightly delayed harvest. These pics were taken a week ago before I started harvesting......

room2801-1.jpg

......already got the next ones started on the left under the LED.....same again.....AGOG x APA will go on the left and AGOG x TS on the right as I like how these girls have grown:thumbsup:

room2801-2.jpg

HPS off, flash on....
room2801-3.jpg

What I have dry of the AGOG x APA so far....

room2801-4.jpg

242.6g with hopefully another 100g or so on the rack trimmed and a bit left on the plant still. Hope to get that done in the next couple of days and then start harvesting AGOG x TS.

:bighug:
:pass:

Attachments

• room0812-2.jpg
    room0812-2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 74
Okay, here we go. I have been waiting to take a picture of this big plant until I have a little bit more space to work with her in my work area. I've done a bunch of thinning today and honestly I don't know if I can even really tell.

I decided to switch out of the Remo nutrient line and back into the General Hydroponics line for the rest of this grow. I had been finding I was getting too much nitrogen and not really enough of the micronutrients. The problem I was having is with a very large Plant you have to feed more on the Remo schedule, but this plant wasn't really caring to have more nitrogen. So I have a lot more experience with General Hydroponics and I figure I can finish her better with those nutrients.

So that is a standard 32 gallon trash can on wheels, I left at 4 a little bit of comparison. The airpot is about three and a half gallons.

Obviously I'm going to set a record that's going to be hard to beat. But I don't think I'm going to end up with a plan that I can move around to get a good enough picture for any competitions [emoji20]
82cc668862cfe091dcdb0b13cc8a5295.jpg
2040befb6fe3fd8b52d1b27234da7144.jpg

Where I'm growing
Daym! You have one outta control beast on your hands. Great job bud

Back