Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Seeds and lights. It's funny I was just talking to someone yesterday and I asked what he would pay for the perfect auto seed. Huge 1/2-3/4-1 lb, loaded with tricomes, dense, easy to grow. We both agreed we would pay some Crazy numbers but that's the point. What you can get from a seed is amazing. People rarely calculate how much it cost you and the time invested to grow some crap genetics. For me I'd pay 50 dollars a seed easily if it was a guarantee. These gorillas are worth every penny.
Yes I agree u get what u pay for and I've not tried the gorillas myself and they so many trying put off seeds on people that isn't close to what they are suppose be and what size cob light would u recommend for a 32/32/72 in tent

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Yes I agree u get what u pay for and I've not tried the gorillas myself and they so many trying put off seeds on people that isn't close to what they are suppose be and what size cob light would u recommend for a 32/32/72 in tent

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

200w would rock a 32 x 32 inch tent mate.

Went to the local grow shop today and asked if they had anything as such, they had no knowledge of them. Didn't bother to explain, was too baked lol. Not many UK users growing with them I don't think. There are a few home made ones such as Smo's on fleebay and online.. Although this forum has become a seal of approval for Smo's cobs.. You might have to ship me one fella... I'll be in touch!!

20170914_213551.jpg
20170913_215642.jpg
20170913_215625.jpg

Hey everyone this my gorilla og day 60 would like any input from you guys I feel there not developed as much as they should be for now there in dwc, ionic nutes with silcon fed calmag all thru and been adding pk aswell havent topped any of them but main stem stopped getting taller and pther branching shoot up past one is 24inch and other is 28 inches tall and have been growing under 600hps

I think you're just getting ready to build up the buds. I had one plant finished in about 60 days and another go over 90 days so it's kind of your environment and how you want to finish them.

I am still learning but I was thinking of carry on feeding at least another week and maybe start 2 week flush which and harvest around day 85 but trying to get as much as I can out this one to try and keep me till new year lol

What would you do jingo if it was yours. I had been watching your grow all thru and hands down your one of the best growers around

What would you do jingo if it was yours. I had been watching your grow all thru and hands down your one of the best growers around
Well if you had any side lighting that you can put underneath shining up that would be good. A 600 HPS is a pretty good light but it's just not going to give you buds all the way down as tall as your plant is. Other than that I'd just keep hitting the bloom nutrients.

Back